Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West whines again

Default Kanye West whines again

Somebody give Kanye West a twinkie, because he needs to calm down. Kanye's chonies are in a bunch over Entertainment Weekly's review of his "Glow in the Dark" tour. They gave him a B+. This is not good enough for him and he's taken to his blog to bitch and moan about it.
    Entertainment Weekly's Not Invited!
    Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Ya'll rated my album shitty and now ya'll come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, fuck you and the whole fucking staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists. I just wanna know when was the last time you enjoyed yourself. If you can't have fun and lose yourself at this tour it's a good chance you're a very miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you guys. Your job forces you to not have fun anymore. Grab a drink, holla at some nice girls, and party bitch!! You don't know shit about passion and art. You'll never gain credibility at this rate. You're fucking trash! I make art. You can't rate this. I'm a real person. I'm not a pop star. I don't care about anything but making great art. Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!
    Kanye should take his own advice. He needs a drink, a Rice Crispy treat, a hug and a couple of bong hits. Where I come from a B+ will get your ass $10 and a pizza party. I mean, it's a review from fucking Entertainment Weekly not Jesus! Although, I heard Jesus gave the show an A-. Don't tell Kanye!
    Below is a scan of EW's review that set Kanye OFF. Pop off!

VIA ONTD

Just Something To Bitch About | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Aw, Kanye doesn't get first place yet again and throws another predictable tantrum.

Hey Kanye: it doesn't matter how hard you stamp your feet, YOUR MOM'S STILL DEAD.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^

He's been throwing diva-like temper tantrums since he first arrived on the scene. He overestimates his own talent, and his grammar is horrendous.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    He needs a drink, a Rice Crispy treat, a hug and a couple of bong hits.

best advice ever!!! i could use all of that too
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

best advice ever!!! i could use all of that too
    That does sound like good advice..a home remedy for everyone!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Gold Member

Why dosent someone just out his ass? The way he acts and his personality will cause him to go the fuck away, because he couldnt deal with people KNOWING he is gay. He is such a whiny little bitch ass person and I dont know how ANYONE likes him!

I can't stand his ass.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

It's because he is black.

Wait for it.

Because that will be his reasoning next.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

he needs to be bitch slapped into reality. You suck, Konway (that's what I call the a-hole!)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^

He's been throwing diva-like temper tantrums since he first arrived on the scene. He overestimates his own talent, and his grammar is horrendous.
    Amen to everything, and the grammar part made me spit-laugh.

Gold Member

This guy's ego knows no bounds. Heaven forbid he not win an award or a reviewer doesn't marvel over how brilliant he is, or he will throw a temper tantrum like a petulant child.

Elite Member

I don't think I've ever detested a public figure as much as I detest this guy.

I beg of somebody to please tell me what the big deal is about this guy that allows him to constantly get away with this shit. He's like a spoiled kid who throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. His music sucks, he's unattractive and he has zero personality so what's the great stuff I'm missing?

You'd think having lost his Mom would give him some perspective on what's really important in life, but apparently he's even too high and mighty for that.

There's no such thing as an F-. (Just like there's no F+.) Its just an F. Speaking of F, that was one of the most poorly written rants I've ever read.

If Kanye stopped whining, then he would be newsworthy. At least someone thought enough of his "art" to sit through a gig. I wouldn't go if the tickets were free.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    Why dosent someone just out his ass? The way he acts and his personality will cause him to go the fuck away, because he couldnt deal with people KNOWING he is gay. He is such a whiny little bitch ass person and I dont know how ANYONE likes him!
    I believe that is coming very soon when that Hip Hop book is released by the ex-MTV Executive guy. We can only hope he goes away after that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information