Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse will no longer sing the 007 theme tune after bust-up with Mark Ronson

Default Amy Winehouse will no longer sing the 007 theme tune after bust-up with Mark Ronson

Troubled Amy Winehouse will no longer perform the new 007 title track for Quantum of Solace following a furious bust-up with producer pal Mark Ronson.

The singer has been recording with Mark in his studios in Henley, Oxforshire, but the plug has now been well and truly pulled on the project.
    The pair fell out amid Amy saying the song was “rubbish” and Mark cancelling the sessions, claiming she is not fit to record music. Scroll down for more...
    Rift: Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson have been close friends for years

Mark, who confirmed the split yesterday, told The Sun: “We did work on it but we never finished it. I don't think it will happen unless by some miracle it gets recorded and someone sings on it.
    “I'm not sure Amy is ready to work on music yet.”
    Publicists today put the split down to “artistic differences” but insisted the pair would work together again in the future.
    The new Bond film, which will mark Daniel Craig's second outing as the secret agent is due to be released in October. Scroll down for more...
    Bender: Amy has been partying hard recently

The move adds to the singer's list of woes and caps a month where she was arrested for assault, photographed allegedly smoking drugs in public and staggering around late night bars.
    The 24-year-old has been spotted with a succession of men recently, also giving rise to speculation that she has separated from her husband of 11 months, Blake Fielder-Civil. Blake is currently in Pentonville Prison awaiting trial on assault and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice charges.

Amy Winehouse will no longer sing the 007 theme tune after a furious bust-up with her producer pal Mark Ronson | the Daily Mail

Well darn-it would have been good. She is a mess,though.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

"Mark... look at that big old pile of crack"
    vaya con dios

I soo don't blame him for it. Matter of fact, I applaud him for putting his foot down. Everyone else around her should do the same. She's ruining her life and no one should enable that shit .

As much as I love her, I have to side with Mark.

It could've been kickass...... Amy, get your act together!!

Mark is a hot piece of ass
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I don't blame him. I wouldn't want her associated with my project, either, with the way her life is going. She'd probably pull a Britney and wouldn't have shown up, anyway, I'm sure.

Where is her washing basket ? She should have a mouthful of pegs as well as the fag. And some snot nosed kids running around. And the year is 1950.
    Jack I swear.

Oh dear. He was kinda half the reason she is so famous, he is quite the producer to be seen with at the moment...way to bite the hand that feeds you, Amy!!

Actually, thinking about it, she must be in a right old state for him to be talking about her like that

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I soo don't blame him for it. Matter of fact, I applaud him for putting his foot down. Everyone else around her should do the same. She's ruining her life and no one should enable that shit .
    i totally agree beeyotch.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I agree 100%

She's just beyond a fuck up. I don't know if anybody is ever going to take her seriously again if she keeps on this track of self destructive behavior.
    ssabmud

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Oh dear. He was kinda half the reason she is so famous, he is quite the producer to be seen with at the moment...way to bite the hand that feeds you, Amy!!

Actually, thinking about it, she must be in a right old state for him to be talking about her like that

That's what I thought - I don't think he would have dropped the project unless she was completely out of it.

This is too bad really. I was looking forward to hearing what she would put out there.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Amy,

The crack has fucked you up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information