Thread: Lindsay Lohan's not impressed: Her photo used in ad for Ignition Interlocks

Default Lindsay Lohan's not impressed: Her photo used in ad for Ignition Interlocks

Lindsay Lohan is not happy about this ad which ran in USA Today from the American Beverage Institute. The ad warns us against evil doers that want Ignition interlocks (a breathalyzer) installed in every car in America.
    They should have used Richie Sambora's mug shot. It's a little more timely. Anyway, TMZ reports that Linds' lawyers are already on it and trying to figure if the ad violates copyright laws.
    Linds' main lawyer, Blair Blerk, issued this statement:
    "USA TODAY is idiotic for running such an irresponsible advertisement, suggesting that drinking and driving is some kind of American "tradition" we should protect. Not identifying that this ad was paid for by the liquor industry is profoundly reckless.
    Drunk, old, white businessmen, drunk cougars out for girls night out, and drunk wedding parties should be kept off the roads of America. Lindsay Lohan fully endorses ignition interlock devices that have been well-proven to save lives."
    How dare Blair! I see drunk, old, white gays, drunk call girls looking for their next john and two drunk lovers.
    Lindsay should sue. The booze industry has a lot of cash and she needs some......for more boozing!!
    Also, Gawker points out that they spelled her name wrong in the ad. Those drunk sluts!

Source VIA Gawker

Lindsay Isn't Laughing | Dlisted

igt would have been a better if they put every celeb mug shot (the ones who got DUIs) in the ad. There would be a lot of celebs. Why just pick on Lindsay?

because it's funny?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    because it's funny?
    Well yeah that.

I still think a huge montage of every celeb in the history of celebdom would be funnier.

Crazy Mel, Wrong way Ritchie, Nick Notle, Paris the skank Hilton, the entire cast from Lost, god the list is endless.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor Lilo.

How come the bottom part of her face looks like a Dirty Sanchez? Is she suffering from Michael Jackson disease, like trying to bleach her freckles away? I used to think it was self tan, not any more.

I literally LOL'ed when I saw that ad. I don't even care that it's clearly the liquor industry hiding behind some org about "interlock facts." I find it hilarious that they're picking her as the celeb poster child for drunk driving. Though to be fair, I think she's more of a cokehead driver.

I also think it would be funny if they did the montage of all the celebs' DUI mug shots. You should totally email interlockfacts.com with that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I literally LOL'ed when I saw that ad. I don't even care that it's clearly the liquor industry hiding behind some org about "interlock facts." I find it hilarious that they're picking her as the celeb poster child for drunk driving. Though to be fair, I think she's more of a cokehead driver.

I also think it would be funny if they did the montage of all the celebs' DUI mug shots. You should totally email interlockfacts.com with that idea!
    That's a really good idea. And I LOL'ed too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

They should be PAYING her, after all she is probably one of their biggest customers(the liquor industry)!!! Hell, they did this as a TRIBUTE to their BESTEST CUSTOMER EVAH!!!!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She should just shut her mouth and be grateful that at least one company wants her to represent them. She's still getting attention, and that's all that matters to her.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I'm not laughing either, Lindsay. Actually, I'm ROFLMAO @ you.

Thread Information