Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood brass caves, signs Tom Cruise up for Mission Impossible 4. BOOO! SUCK IT!

Angry Hollywood brass caves, signs Tom Cruise up for Mission Impossible 4. BOOO! SUCK IT!

Tom Cruise will reprise his role as secret agent Ethan Hunt in 'Mission: Impossible 4', it has been claimed.

(BANG) -

Tom Cruise has reportedly signed up to star in 'Mission: Impossible 4'.

The actor - who is married to former 'Dawson's Creek' star Katie Holmes - is said to have made peace with Sumner Redstone, the CEO of Viacom, after falling out when Redstone made the decision to drop Cruise's production company United Artists Studio from Paramount Pictures.

The pair were spotted at the Beverly Hills Hotel last month discussing plans for Cruise to star in the fourth film in the successful franchise.

A source said: "Tom will make 'Mission Impossible: 4' once Paramount green-lights the script. There will most definitely be another 'Mission: Impossible'!"

Cruise's United Artists Studio - which he runs with production partner Paula Wagner - was responsible for last year's political thriller 'Lions for Lambs', starring Cruise, Meryl Streep and Robert Redford.

Cruise can next be seen in comedy 'Tropic Thunder' alongside Robert Downey Jr. and Owen Wilson, and highly controversial war drama 'Valkyrie'.

(C) BANG Media International

Tom Cruise's 'Mission' return : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    what the fuck?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh goody.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Oh good. I am glad to know what movies he will be making a cameo in so I don't go see them. Haven't they learned anything yet? His career is over as far as the public is concerned. Get lost, Cruise. There is no love left here. You have us at bye-bye.

Ha ha. I didn't know they even made a 2 or 3. More suckage CO$ is throwing a ton of cash behind. This reminds me of the plot of The Producers. 'Springtime for Tiny on a burning train.'
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

What worries me is the hollywood brass fucking caved and decided to sign him.. why? Is his tarnished image on the mend to the point where they think they can make money again?

If so, then all the damned C0$ bashing has been for naught
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm proud to say that I have not seen ANY of these movies. And actually haven't seen a Tom Cruise movie since Jerry Magire. *pats self on back*

Go ahead and make it, and lets all laugh really hard when it TANKS.

I've seen all of them sadly. The last one was actually pretty good, despite him.

^^ HAHA, me too!
    The first one was actually really great.

::hiding and ducking::

I liked the first one too. But in our defense that was before he fully revealed his crazy.

Proud to say I've never seen one of the MI franchise movies. Even prouder to say I wouldn't see anything with a $cieno in it - no matter how tempting.

You have to send my ass to Boot Camp to get me to see anything with a Scieno in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily317 View Post
    Proud to say I've never seen one of the MI franchise movies. Even prouder to say I wouldn't see anything with a $cieno in it - no matter how tempting.
    Yep. Me neither. I haven't seen a TC film since Jerry Mcguire, haven't seen any of the MI films, and don't watch any Will Smith movies b/c of the scientology he's been involved in.

I guess that Sumner Redstone isn't taking advice from his wife anymore. I wonder what Cruise has got on him??

i can proudly say i havent seen any of the MI movies, i'll stick with the tv show.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I guess that Sumner Redstone isn't taking advice from his wife anymore. I wonder what Cruise has got on him??
    Probably a member of NAMBLA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information