Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Cox rubs her un-sandy vagina in Jennifer Aniston's face with another kid

Talking Courtney Cox rubs her un-sandy vagina in Jennifer Aniston's face with another kid

Courteney Cox and David Arquette are trying for another baby, it has been claimed.

(BANG) -

Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette are trying for another baby.

The former 'Friends' star and the actor are keen for their three-year-old daughter Coco to have a sibling and are said to be undergoing IVF treatment.

The couple - who married in 1999 - are reported to have initially clashed over their family plans because Courteney, 43, wanted to focus on her new US TV show 'Dirt'.

A source close to the couple - who conceived Coco with the help of fertility treatment - told Closer magazine: "David was ready to start trying for a baby again, but Courteney wasn't and she had a full schedule of filming to contend with.

"The truth is she didn't know if she had the energy to go through the IVF ordeal again. It was so hard last time.

"But she's ready now and hopefully it will be easier this time."

Courteney has previously spoken about her struggle to conceive Coco, who will turn four in June.

She said: "My emotions were all over the place. I'll probably do it one more time."

(C) BANG Media International

Courteney Cox's baby plan : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    looks like it's another bonfire for Jenni
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Should have had kids when you were younger and your body could handle it, crypt-keeper.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She appears to have the body of someone 10 years younger, though. However, appearances can be deceiving and having a child at that age is no walk in the park.

I don't think I'll want to try having kids in my 40s. It seems strenuous.

She may look younger on the outside due to being thinner than your average 43 year old woman...thanks to rigorous workouts and surgical procedures....but no way does she look 10 years younger in the face.

And even if she did, her ovaries and uterus are still in their mid-forties. And even how they look for their age won't change that.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    And even if she did, her ovaries and uterus are still in their mid-forties. And even how they look for their age won't change that.

Mrs. Dark... I am LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she gets pregnant with sextuplets.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't imagine having babies now in my late 30's. I'm glad as hell my kids will be out of the house (keeping fingers crossed) by the time I'm 41. Have 'em young and get 'em gone while you can still enjoy life, I always say.

She's not freaking 43! She was 43 when she was 'Friends' for christs sake. Bitch please!

Who cares. Congratulations, 100000's of other women in the world don't have babies. It's just the celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She may look younger on the outside due to being thinner than your average 43 year old woman...thanks to rigorous workouts and surgical procedures....but no way does she look 10 years younger in the face.

If Adrienne "Boobs the size of Jupiter" Barbeau can have twins at 55, Courtney Cox can sail through pregnancy at 43, with a joint in one hand, and a cell phone in the other.

Am I the only one picturing CC actually rubbing her un-sandy vag in Jen's face??? Is something wrong with me???

*rubs hands with glee*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Am I the only one picturing CC actually rubbing her un-sandy vag in Jen's face??? Is something wrong with me???
    Well, I'm sure CC pictures it, quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If Adrienne "Boobs the size of Jupiter" Barbeau can have twins at 55, Courtney Cox can sail through pregnancy at 43, with a joint in one hand, and a cell phone in the other.
    No it doesn't. People are not created equal, much as everyone would love this to be so. If they were, we wouldn't have Guiness' Book of World Records. The truth is, most women can't get pregnant naturally by this age, even with good genes and doing everything lifestylewise to increase fertility. And even with medical help it's often still difficult for many and impossible for some.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    No. I can picture this a lot easier than I can Jennifer with a baby.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information