Thread: 'Id marry Mike Tindall if only he would ask me' says Zara Phillips

Default 'Id marry Mike Tindall if only he would ask me' says Zara Phillips

The Queen's granddaughter said she and rugby player Mike Tindall cannot keep their hands off each other and she tells him she loves him every day.

In a frank interview with GQ Magazine Zara, who is 27 next month, gave the biggest hint that she would like to marry.

She said: Well, he hasn't asked yet. I'm old-fashioned, I think they should ask you. We tell each other we love each other every day. I'm an affectionate person and so is he. I don't like it when people don't like you touching them and so on..."
    Scroll down for more...
    Zara Phillips tells GQ Sport that she's an old-fashioned girl but too selfish for children at the moment

But Princess Anne's daughter says she is not ready for children. "I'm still far too selfish right now, and anyway I've got children: 11 horses and Mike."

She joked that Tindall went riding when they first started seeing each other but she suspected he had ulterior motives.

I did get Mike on a horse at the beginning of our relationship but he was obviously trying to get some!"
    Scroll down for more...
    Zara Phillips, pictured with Mike Tindall at a trials even at the weekend, says she's happier to be known as a rider than a royal

Zara, the reigning eventing world champion, shares a cottage with Yorkshire-born Tindall. The couple have been together since meeting at the Rugby World Cup in Australia in 2003.

Zara spoke about her brother Peter and being a member of the royal family.

"Pete and I have always been brought up quite normally, so I think it's better to be known as being a horse rider than a royal. They are my family, but it's nice to be known for something else."

She says she does not regard herself as a celebrity. "I don't have a stylist and I do most of my shopping online, because it's easier. I don't have any nails to manicure and it takes me 30 minutes to get ready for a night out, as long as I've decided what to wear first."

The full interview is in GQ Sport, on sale with the GQ June issue on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Zara's father, Captain Mark Phillips, is to be prosecuted over the death of a Gatcombe Park employee in a quad bike accident. Daniel Brookman, 19, died in 2005.
    The Health and Safety Executive claims Captain Phillips' company Equaland failed to follow regulations.

'Id marry Mike if only he would ask me' says Zara Phillips | the Daily Mail

Elite Member

WHO and WHO?

aww she does sound very nice
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

She looks prettier than her cousins...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    She looks prettier than her cousins...

ITA, she got lucky!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

She did get lucky. Princess Anne looks like a horse!!! And I hate it when women hint around about marriage. Psht.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Wink

Wow... I like her already - she said she was too selfish for children... she's already leagues above 90% of celebtards
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I don't know who she is, but nice ass.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    I don't know who she is, but nice ass.
    She is the daughter of Princess Anne of England. She is first cousin to Harry and William etc.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Thread Information