Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo in contact w/Carrie Underwood, family hopes he will dump Jessica Simpson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Tony Romo in contact w/Carrie Underwood, family hopes he will dump Jessica Simpson

Tony Romo Family Chooses Carrie Underwood Over Jessica Simpson?

By Tina Johnson
    Apr 28, 2008

If the family of Tony Romo pulling for Carrie Underwood over Jessica Simpson? According to a report from OK! magazine that is the case. The report claims that Jessica's boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, may not be ready to settle down. Deeper in the report from OK! an insider is cited that makes the Carrie over Jessica claim.
    Tony Romo Family Chooses Carrie Underwood Over Jessica Simpson?
    The family, the source says, won't allow Jessica, whom the jokingly refer to as “the special person with issues,” in their Wisconsin home, and have been avoiding calls from papa Joe. Cue the rep™: Jessica’s rep tells OK!, “This whole story is made up and false. Tony’s dad and Jessica’s dad do not hate each other, and they all went to the Masters together two weeks ago.”)

But the report continues and claims that Tony is still in regular contact with his former flame, country superstar Carrie Underwood. Even worse, sources say Tony’s family wishes he would reconcile with Carrie, 25, (She is back on the market after her recent split from Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.)

"Tony was in touch with Carrie as recently as April 14,” a source close to the quarterback tells OK!. “They sent text messages and then spoke on the phone for nearly two hours. Jessica knows Tony is still talking to Carrie, and she must not be at all happy about it.”
    National Ledger - Tony Romo Family Chooses Carrie Underwood Over Jessica Simpson?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Carrie Underwood and Tony Romo: What About Jessica Simpson?

By Julie Pike

Should Jessica Simpson worry? After splitting with Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford via text message in March, Carrie Underwood dialed up her old flame, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, an insider reveals this week to Life & Style. There are reports that the two still stay in constant contact and talk about everything.
    Carrie Underwood and Tony Romo: What About Jessica Simpson?
    Does that mean they even talk about getting back together? Tony, 28, is seriously involved with Jessica Simpson, 27, and the insider says Carries sees Tony, whom she dated on and off for 11 months starting in 2006, as more than a shoulder to cry on. But the chatty source reveals, "She'd get back with Tony in a heartbeat."

Indeed, while the American Idol cutie has been calling to talk to Tony as a pal, "she really hopes he'll fall in love with again," a friend says. "She still has feelings for him." That's completely natural, notes relationship expert and psychotherapist Jenn Berman, who doesn't treat the singer but is cited in the article.

"There are times after a relationship ends when one person misses the other," Berman says. "So he or she contacts the ex to see about getting back together. But Carrie recently went beyond innocent phone calls, the insider reveals: "She wrote Tony an e-mail a few weeks ago that said she's still not over him." National Ledger - Carrie Underwood and Tony Romo: What About Jessica Simpson?

What is all this talk about them settling down? They just started dating the other day?

And I'll take Jess over Carrie any day, even if she is dumber than a box of rocks.

Cannot stand Carrie.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The family, the source says, won't allow Jessica, whom the jokingly refer to as “the special person with issues,” in their Wisconsin home, and have been avoiding calls from papa Joe
    LMAO!

They both look mannish, what's with Tony and tranny looking women? I bet he's secretly swinging for the other team.

^^ Tony & T.O. forever...

Where's King?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like Carrie but she's to open. You don't tell the world you got dumped... especially twice... you start to look like a looser.

Tony likes the Jessica type, dumb and dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    They both look mannish, what's with Tony and tranny looking women? I bet he's secretly swinging for the other team.
    I thought the same thing.

But if I *HAD* to choose one of those two idiot chicks, I'd pick Simpson. Carrie just has "BITCH" written all over her. Simpson is a talentless moron, but she doesn't seem like a total bitch.

Well she apparently didn't mind that John M was playing tonsil hockey with the big blue Smurf on NYE. Why should she care if her current boyfriend is talking to another girl?

That said, for some reason I like TR and JS together. They seem a bit more believable than any of her other "relationships."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    And I'll take Jess over Carrie any day, even if she is dumber than a box of rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    But if I *HAD* to choose one of those two idiot chicks, I'd pick Simpson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That said, for some reason I like TR and JS together.
    It is official, members of the GR board have gone insane.

^Pfft. I mean, if I *HAD* to, and someone had a gun to my head and was about to throw me into a pit filled with sharks and held up a rattlesnake to my face and threatened to douse me in condiments.....I'd pick JS.

I don't mind her so much. I can't imagine spending more than 5 minutes with her, mind you, but she seems ok. shrugs

I don't care who he is fucking--he had BETTER be ready for the season goddamit.

Tony Romo's scoreboard:

Carrie Underwood = hot (but super-bitch)
    Jessica Simpson = hot (but mentally-challenged)
    Sophia Bush = super hot (but the dating is only rumored)

Romo has scored major ass, so to me the real question is what do all these c-listers see in him? Does holding a football make you hot?
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Jessica is an idiot with a manipulative, delusional father who thinks he's her pimp instead of her dad and inserts himself into every relationship she's in, using her boyfriends to make money for the Simpson clan.

Carrie is a low B lister (on a good day) who thinks she's the hottest thing in Hollywood and prances around making passive aggressive, condescending comments about her peers, reminding everyone that she's a big starrrrr, and whining about how hard it is to be beautiful.

IMO, neither one is a great catch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information