Thread: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden under investigation

Default Paris Hilton and Benji Madden under investigation

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden were reportedly involved in a hit-and-run incident after leaving the Foxtail club in L.A. on Friday morning. Benji was said to be driving with in the front passenger seat when they allegedly ran over a photographer's foot.

Glen Gurniak allegedly screamed but the lovebirds continued driving after someone yelled:
    “He’s alright, he’s a paparazzi.”
    Gurniak told Splash News:
    “There were too many people that side of the car so he swung the wheels in my direction on the other side of the car and got my foot trapped under the wheel. I yelled at him: ‘Dude, you’ve pinched my foot under the wheel, don’t drive, don’t drive,’ He turned and looked at me out of the window and then just drove. I fell to the floor as the car stopped and was just laying on the floor as everyone was screaming at him that he’d run me over.”
    L.A. Sheriff's Department rep Steve Witmore confirmed that the incident “is currently under investigation”.

Even though I'm no fan of this dumbass couple, it was probably the fault of the paparazzi as they all try to get so close to Hollywood celebrities while they're in their cars. If they don't want to get hit, they shouldn't stand in the street and get so close to moving vehicles. Duh.

Gabby Babble: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Under Investigation
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Interesting. They should investigate Paris' puppy killing incidents, aswell.

The BM's continue to spread their 'luving' ways all over LA. BM used to be a half decent dude but the Sasquatch Herpster has turned a shy country boy into an selfish entitled cuntry douche. IMO Good Charlotte will implode if BM doesn't get solid soon.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

This is why your suppose to step away from moving vehicles.

Yeah. What the hell else do they expect when they throw themselves in front of people's cars? They forfeit the right to claim fault for bodily injury when they're clearly behaving like dumbasses.

it's the photographers fault.... they need to learn to back off a bit!

Paps are a pariah problem but the BM's seeking publicity and then purposefully hurting one of them is not cool either. Many celebutards leave places every night with very little fanfair. Next time maybe they ought to try to be a bit more discreet in their exit and listen when someone yells they are being hurt. It sounds like BM did this on purpose with a bit of urging from the Ebola he calls his GF. Remember he's not the first guy to do this to a pap with her in the car so it makes me wonder.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I don't feel sorry for the paps for one minute. These are the trash who lie on the ground trying to get crotch shots. No sympathy.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Thread Information