Thread: Klassy: More pictures from Kerry Katona reality television birth

Default Klassy: More pictures from Kerry Katona reality television birth

Footage showing Kerry Katona giving birth to her son Max aired on MTV over the weekend.

Kerry's contractions began while she was filming final episodes of her MTV reality show, Crazy in Love, with cameras capturing her in labour and her newborn son just moments after his birth.

Maxwell Croft, named after Kerry's publicist Max Clifford, arrived five weeks early on April 12, weighing 5lbs 4oz.
    Scroll down for more...
    Hard work: cameras followed Kerry Katona into the delivery room, capturing scenes for her reality show Crazy In Love which were aired on MTV last night

Ready for his close up: the program showed Maxwell Croft just moments after his birth

The 27-year-old mother of four, who came under fire for continuing to smoke and drink while pregnant, has since returned home with her new born, and says both she and baby are doing well.

She told OK! magazine: "There have been constant reports about my well-being since giving birth, but I can safely say I'm doing really well.

"Max is keeping me up with all the night feeds but at least he's feeding, because with him being five weeks premature he needs to get a move on and grow!
    Scroll down for more...
    Mother load: Kerry, who has since returned home, says she's doing 'really well'

She added: "I've had that much slating from people talking about me drinking and smoking while pregnant, it's almost as if they wanted me to give birth to a sick child, but I'm ignoring them all and I can safely say that my baby is happy and as fit as a fiddle."

Meanwhile, Kerry's ex husband, former Westlife star Brian McFadden, is reported to be launching a custody battle over their children Molly, six, and Lilly-Sue, five.
    Scroll down for more...
    Dad duty: Kerry's husband Mark Croft nurses the couple's newborn

He is said to be considering using footage for Kerry's fly-on-the-wall series to help his case.

McFadden and his fiancée Delta Goodrem have been living in her native Australia in recent months, but plan to return to London.
    The singer has previously branded his ex-wife "disgusting," accusing her of using their daughters as a "weapon" in their feud.

Lights, camera, baby! More pictures from Kerry Katona reality television birth | the Daily Mail

Ewwwwww!

Takes attention whoring to a new level.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Gold Member

Why is this non-entity famous?

She's a total trainwreck. The last publicity-hungry celeb I remember allowing cameras to film the birth of their child was Anna Nicole Smith. And we all know how that ended.

and naming your kid after your publicist...
    At least you guys in the US don't have to put up with the bloody awful Iceland adverts.....

Omg! When I gave birth if someone would have tried filming me I would have smacked them. I wouldn't want anyone to see me giving birth especially not the entire world!
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

She added: "I've had that much slating from people talking about me drinking and smoking while pregnant, it's almost as if they wanted me to give birth to a sick child, but I'm ignoring them all and I can safely say that my baby is happy and as fit as a fiddle."
    He is 5 weeks premature and weighs 5lbs!?!?!! Thats not really considered normal (Maybe) thanks to the drinking and smoking (wasn't her other baby also premature?)

How do all the stupid ones manage to get on television and become rich and famous?

because they make us feel better about ourselfs?
    My husband always ask why are you watching (kerry MTV) or reading (OK) this? Because I feel more beautiful, supersmart, supermom of the year,..... (she and Jordan are my drugs of choice, I always feel 10times better)

Silver Member

It's the same reason people watch Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle.

Poor little Maxwell Croft

Thread Information