Thread: Drew Barrymore’s boyfriend Justin Long making out with another woman?

Default Drew Barrymore’s boyfriend Justin Long making out with another woman?

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long at Mr. Chows on 2/22/08
    33 year-old twice-divorced Drew Barrymore has been dating her co-star in the upcoming film He’s Just Not That Into You, Justin Long, 29, for about eight or nine months. The two went public with their relationship in January and have since not been shy about stepping out together or talking to the press about their relationship. They’ve been photographed kissing on the red carpet, and Drew said in the March issue of Vogue that her “cheeks hurt” from how happy she was with Justin.
    Drew might just wish she held her relationship a little closer to her blushing chest when she hears this latest news - her boyfriend Justin was seen making out with another woman at a bar. It’s sounds as if it could be a true story, but you have to consider the source and assume that it’s possibly hearsay or fabrication:
    During a boys’ night out at Bar Lubitsch in West Hollywood on April 16, “Justin arrived at 12:45 a.m. and he and his four guy friends seemed really drunk,” an onlooking at the club tells In Touch. “Then, all of a sudden, Justin started dirty dancing and making out with a girl.” A Bar Lubitsch employee confirms, “He seemed to be having a great time.”
    Justin clearly wasn’t acting like a guy in a committed relationship. “He did not seem embarassed about kissing that girl,” says the onlooker, who adds, “Drew is much prettier.” At the end of the night, Justin and the mystery brunette, who appeared to be in her 20s, left separately.
    [From In Touch, print edition, May 5, 2008]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Drew Barrymore’s boyfriend Justin Long busted making out with another woman
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor Drew. She has the worst taste in men, ever.

So that's why she's back on the bottle again!

I hope its not true. They look so cute together. I don't wanna hate on Justin!!

One of my LA friends saw them together last night and they looked perfectly happy, even giddy together. I'm not sure I buy this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I've always had the impression that both Drew and Halle Berry are nutcases behind closed doors. There must be a reason why their relationships NEVER work out, and most men are seen running off shortly after it starts. I think Drew comes off as this cool girl who morphs into this bundle of crazy when things get serious - or at least thats my impression. Only an opinion guys (I know how loved she is here)!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^well, I don't think some of her choices helped...like Tom Green.

Yeah but after awhile when a woman consistently makes poor choices, you have to wonder whats wrong with her, not the men, you know? I mean, everyone always says "poor Halle" because of her poor choices, but I think in reality it goes much deeper than that. Maybe its not always poor choices, but maybe she's just not that great of a catch.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^well, I don't think some of her choices helped...like Tom Green.

Dude... how can you not think a man who paints two naked lesbotz on the hood of his parent's car (yea... the parents he was living with) as a winner?!?!
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thread Information