Thread: Mindy McCready & Roger Clemens had long term affair

Default Mindy McCready & Roger Clemens had long term affair

Roger Clemens, the recently retired former Yankees ace pitcher and full time Class A jerk, has used his commitment to his wife (pictured) and family as a defense of his own character, which has been impugned by steroid allegations. And, you know, by his own general asshole demeanor that causes him to do things like throw a fastball at his own son. But today the Daily News says that Clemens carried on a ten year affair with train wreck country singer Mindy McCready—although they never trot out any real proof. And their lead, which seems to imply Clemens is a statutory rapist, is a little problematic:
    Roger Clemens carried on a decade-long affair with country star Mindy McCready, a romance that began when McCready was a 15-year-old aspiring singer performing in a karaoke bar and Clemens was a 28-year-old Red Sox ace and married father of two, several sources have told the Daily News.
    But by "began," the paper apparently means when they met, when McCready was performing in a Florida bar during spring training. One anonymous source calls it "love at first sight," but there's no mention of any proof that they had sex (and Clemens' lawyer denies it. Which means nothing). This part is pretty suggestive, though:
    During another Big Apple excursion, the two holed up in the trendy SoHo Grand and later partied with Monica Lewinsky and Michael Jordan. McCready, according to a source, even bummed a cigar off His Airness to give to Clemens. There were personal love missives to Clemens hidden in McCready's album liner notes.
    So who is Mindy McCready? Apparently she's the Amy Winehouse of country music! She has a huge arrest record, including prescription fraud and "a near overdose while pregnant."

Roger Clemens: Baseball's Meanest Star In Alleged Affair With Country Version Of Amy Winehouse

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I've always hated this creep.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Clemens is gross. McCready is a country singer has been who was busted several times for several offenses. She dated Dean Cain for a while.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You stay classy Roger!

i loved Roger when he was on my Red Sox. but since then? blech. and now even more so. B L E C H
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think Clemens is an over rated DB; he literally threw the games during the World Series when he was pitching for the Astros... he was too full of himself to take his ass out of the game and the manager had his own head up his ass.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

A. Roger Clemens can rot.
    B. Partying with Lewinski and Michael Jordan... were all these people together at the same time? One big cocksucking orgy....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Unhappy

Ack, I hate to say it - but I'd believe it. Mindy has had the worst taste in men since Dean (back when he was all "Lois & Clark" & he was in her "This Kiss" video). I believe they broke up, her career tanked shortly after, and then she got addicted to OxyContin...

Maybe that's why she was constantly getting beat down from her baby's daddy - she was also screwing Roger. F*ckin sad - she was gorgeous back in her hay day...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

This has to be the strangest thing I've heard all week.

More proof that my gut reaction to Clemens was dead on.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Roid freak.

Gold Member

My opinion of Roger Clemens sunk even lower - if that was possible.

I know sports stars aren't exactly known for their fidelity, but hooking up with a 15-year-old girl is disgusting. Clemens is lucky there is no proof of this and it wasn't discovered earlier, or he would be in jail.

He's always been an egotistical douche. But his lies about his steroid use and this story have completely damaged his "family man" public image. As it stands now, both Clemens and Bonds will be eligible to be inducted into the Hall of Fame the same year. How fitting it would be for two of the biggest cheating, egotistical jackasses in baseball history to be inducted together.
    Last edited by purple rain; April 28th, 2008 at 07:20 PM.

Roger Clemens "apologizes" for 'mistakes in personal life'

(what's funny is that there are morons out there that will praise this douche for his "courage" in "coming clean." Sick pedo roid freak, now his lies are coming through)

Roger Clemens apologizes for 'mistakes in personal life' - Yahoo! News

Roger Clemens apologized Monday for unspecified mistakes in his personal life, a statement Brian McNamee's lawyers intend to use to attack the pitcher's credibility at trial.
    The Daily News reported last week Clemens had a decade-long relationship with country star Mindy McCready that began when she was 15 and an aspiring singer. The newspaper also linked the seven-time Cy Young Award winner to former Manhattan bartender Angela Moyer and Paulette Dean Daly, a former wife of champion golfer John Daly.
    Clemens denied having an affair with a 15-year-old but didn't specifically address whether he had a romance with McCready.
    "Even though these articles contain many false accusations and mistakes, I need to say that I have made mistakes in my personal life for which I am sorry," Clemens said in a statement issued by spokesman Patrick Dorton. "I have apologized to my family and apologize to my fans. Like everyone, I have flaws. I have sometimes made choices which have not been right."
    The apology was first reported by the Houston Chronicle.
    McNamee, Clemens' former trainer, accused the pitcher in December's Mitchell Report of using performance-enhancing drugs in 1998, 2000 and 2001, before players and owners agreed to ban them from baseball.
    Clemens, a 354-game winner, has repeatedly denied using steroids and human growth hormone. The defamation suit is being contested in federal court in Houston.
    "I think what it says without saying it is that he apparently admits he cheated on his wife and family. And if he cheated on them, I think it's reasonable to assume that he cheated his fans and baseball," Richard Emery, one of McNamee's lawyers, said in a telephone interview.
    "I think this is all very probative of his behavior and his penchant for denying the truth, and it certainly will come into play in the defamation lawsuit. He certainly doesn't deserve to be compensated for loss of reputation when his reputation, to the extent he ever had it, of being a family man, was totally false and built on a house a cards, a tissue of lies, if you will."
    Clemens tried to draw a distinction between McNamee's allegations and the Daily News reports.
    "I believe my personal life has nothing to do with the accusations of steroid and HGH use," Clemens said. "I have already made clear that I did not use them. Now, I have been accused of having an improper relationship with a 15-year old girl. Nothing could be further from the truth. This relationship has been twisted and distorted far beyond reality. It is just one of many, many accusations that are utterly false.
    "I realize that many people want me to simply confess and apologize for the conduct that I have been accused of, but I cannot confess to, nor apologize for, things I did not do. I have apologized to my family for my mistakes, and having offered this apology to the public, I would ask that you let me and my family deal with these matters in private."
    Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said last week he will talk with his client about whether to proceed with the defamation suit following the wave of unpleasant publicity.
    "He's getting pummeled," Hardin said. "I've never seen somebody get beat up like this. In some ways, I think we're on uncharted ground."
    The decision on whether to drop the suit rests with Clemens.
    "That's always a decision the client has to make," Hardin said. "That's not the lawyer's decision."

Thread Information