Thread: Katie Holmes can't ignore TomKat rumors

Default Katie Holmes can't ignore TomKat rumors

Just in time for Tiny Tom's appearance on Oprah...

(April 25) - Walk by the newsstand and you can't help but notice those headlines about Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's marriage troubles. According to OK! magazine, Holmes is one of the people glancing them over. "Katie wishes she didn’t care about the gossip and rumors, but it is hard for her not to," a friend of the actress tells OK! "It's hurtful when it comes to people lying about her family. As much as she'd like to, she can’t just ignore it ... she has never been happier and she doesn’t understand why people don't want to believe that." Star magazine also quotes sources saying that Cruise was not supportive of Holmes moving to New York City. "He just doesn't want Katie, or Suri, out of his sight for long," claimed an unnamed insider. "Katie has expressed her desire to spend time on her own, but this just infuriates him."

But Holmes' spokesperson insisted that reports of a separation were false and that "she and her husband enjoy a close and loving relationship" in a statement to WENN.Holmes's thinking about reinventing herself on Broadway isn't necessarily a bad idea after a recent string of big screen disappointments. She is not a part of this summer's sequel to her 'Batman Begins' and her recent comedy 'Mad Money' did not take in strong box office or win her many positive reviews.Holmes' friend tells OK! that Cruise will be supportive of any career decision she makes. "Even if she does do it, and I know she would love to, the idea that Katie working in New York means there is trouble in her marriage is ludicrous."

"Tom is totally supportive of everything Katie does with her career, and if this play works out, he'll be in the front row on opening night, giving his wife a standing ovation. He'll do the same thing he did when she went to Baton Rouge to shoot Mad Money. He made numerous trips there so they could spend the maximum amount of time together. He'd do the same, commuting in and out of New York. It's nothing that many other show-business couples don't cope with every day."One thing is for certain. Next month, Cruise is sure to speak out on the state of TomKat with a much-anticipated reunion with Oprah Winfrey.
    Holmes Can't Ignore TomKat Rumors - AOL News

She's never been happier, but she wants to leave town and be alone. Yep, sounds like her married life is just perfect and wonderful and amazing.

Why does she think she is fooling? I feel smothered just reading about her

Katie Holmes Can't Ignore TomKat Rumor's - that's Tom's problem, he can't ignore any rumor.

she has never been happier and she doesn’t understand why people don't want to believe that.
    For one thing if she really was happy, she wouldn't care what people think. Needless to say that celebs are a basically unhappy group.

STFU Katie. Sheesh.

I can't wait to see his next Oprah spectacle... I wonder if she will pander to him or if she'll lay a few hard questions on him... I suspect she'll tread softly, ask only the 'approved' questions and discuss only the 'approved' material... no doubt it will all be 'amazing'... puh, I hate Tiny Tom... loser.
    vaya con dios

she has never been happier and she doesn’t understand why people don't want to believe that.
    Because you're not that good of an actress, Katiebot. Nothing about this farce has seemed even remotely genuine.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Katie always looks so exhausted. I bet she wishes she'd never sold out just to have a glamorous lifestyle. When she finally divorces him, I bet she'll get plenty of rest and find herself again.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

Indeed. Wonder what her parents think about their new Robodaughter. I don't think they were ever pleased with Tom Cult.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tom Cult, roflmao!!

Yeah Katie, people who are happy dont pretend to be their own BFF and call a tabloid to say how happy they are and how the mean old rumors are so not true.

Thread Information