Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears takes a break from the gym and hits the beach

Default Britney Spears takes a break from the gym and hits the beach

She might have taken to the treadmill in an ambitious attempt to regain the sexy svelte look which once made her famous.

But as these pictures show, a curvy Britney Spears still has a way to go before she is ready to make her much-awaited comeback.
    The princess of pop was taking a break from her new gym routine by sunning herself on a Malibu beach in the company of a friend.
    Scroll down for more...
    Rising to the occasion: Britney shows she loves her bright new bikini while enjoying the Malibu sunshine

Spears, who has supposedly dropped twenty pounds in thirty days, decided to show off her body as she spent an afternoon relaxing with a friend in the sunshine.
    Sporting a yellow bikini which appeared too tight, the Toxic singer sunbathed, read magazines and at one point even paddled her feet in the water before covering up and heading off home.
    Scroll down for more...
    Britney relaxes in the late afternoon sunshine with a friend

Read more...

The 26-year-old star is currently working on regaining her famous figure amid talk of a highly-anticipated comeback.
    The star was spotted working up a sweat on the cardio machines at Bally's Fitness Center in Studio City, Los Angeles, earlier this week.
    Sources say the troubled singer has already started recording again and after being reunited with ex-manager Larry Rudolph, and that she has realised it's time to regain her figure, which critics have said she has "let go" since meeting now ex-husband Kevin Federline in 2004.
    Scroll down for more...
    Feeling the burn: Britney and her assistant burn off the calories at an LA gym earlier this week

Her "excess" weight has also come under criticism after she stunned fans at the MTV Video Music Awards in September with a disastrous performance of Gimme More. Britney appeared out of shape as she "walked" through the song, and even appeared to forget her dance routine during the performance.

Britney takes a break from the gym and hits the beach ... only to spill out of tiny bikini | the Daily Mail

Looks good for her age. Say, wasn't she the one whining about the paparazzi overload? Idiot.

Those bikini pics are from March 23rd (I think). Star are trying to pass them off as recent.

Her body is very weird. She still looks muscular in the thighs and back, but her whole body looks bloated - is that even possible?
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Those bikini pics are from March 23rd (I think). Star are trying to pass them off as recent.

Her body is very weird. She still looks muscular in the thighs and back, but her whole body looks bloated - is that even possible?
    Yes because she's so young and it's hard to lose muscle definition at that age, especially with all her years of dance training. She's probably bloated from too many carbs. If she cut the sugars and stuck to complex carbo's she'd probably drop 20 lbs. in bloat in no time at all. Surely someone's around to tell her that?

The Daily Mail are so mean about her, and women in general, I may boycott their paper (For one day)

Truth be told, I don't think her body looks that bad, and if this were 1982 or so, she would look quite normal. I think if she lost some of the bloat and stuck to a good exercise routine she would look good. She never was a twig, and I think that's kind of a good thing.

My Dog, did I just give her a backhanded compliment?

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Elite Member

First photo - opps, second, is that a ladder with a photog above her? Check out the shadow, I'd like to know how they got the shot. It wasn't exactly spontaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    The Daily Mail are so mean about her, and women in general, I may boycott their paper (For one day)

I agree, they are so critical about a women's bodies - so unfair, not every person can have a perfect body.

Britney looks fine, at least she isnt a stick or over weight.

Bloating could also be caused by medications. Sometimes they cause fluid retention - especially the psychiatric meds.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Looks good for her age. Say, wasn't she the one whining about the paparazzi overload? Idiot.
    She's 26!
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Err......she looks way better than me in a bikini! I really don't think she looks bad. She just isn't as trim and toned as she used to be, but she certainly isn't fat.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Truth be told, I don't think her body looks that bad, and if this were 1982 or so, she would look quite normal. I think if she lost some of the bloat and stuck to a good exercise routine she would look good. She never was a twig, and I think that's kind of a good thing.

My Dog, did I just give her a backhanded compliment?
    I agree word for word. And I'm not used to feeling anything positive towards this girl either. It feels weird.

She looks like a manatee... imho
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Her body looks fine - I mean, she's had two children in quick succession, and she's been teetering on cuckoo for the last year. It's only in comparison to how she looked at 18 that there's anything to criticise figure-wise.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

I know but then they win me back with something hysterical.

My only gossip boycott is Perez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information