Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renee Zellweger loves people that are rude to her, because she knows Tom Cruise

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Renee Zellweger loves people that are rude to her, because she knows Tom Cruise

Friday, April 25th 2008 Squinty McPucker Loves Rude People

Next time you see Squinty, make sure you curse her out and call her a name. She lives for it! It makes her feel like one of the "little people."
    Squinty said, "I know that sounds so crazy, but I really cherish it when someone is mean, because they're just having a bad day and they don't recognize that you know Tom Cruise, and so they don't alter their behavior in any way. I love it. I love it when the stewardess is just nasty. I just cringe when she (the stewardess) comes back and apologizes because she didn't realize."
    Um...the reason why they are being rude to her is because of Tom Cruise.
    I'm with Squinty. I like it when people are rude to me. When a dumb skank gets bitchy with me, my face lights up. It's an open invitation for me to bitch them the hell out and dump all my frustrations on them. They asked for it! The black clouds suddenly part and the sun starts shining. It's the perfect therapy.
    Source: SF Chronicle Squinty Loves Rude People | Dlisted

Squinty McPucker ...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Squinty McPucker ...
    I didn't realize until just now how apt is that description. No only does she squinch her eyes up as tho she needs glasses, her mouth is always puckered like she just sucked a lemon. How and why, for the love of my Aunt Betty's knicker's, does a person voluntarily fuck up their facial expression in such a ridiculously unpleasant fashion?

Where are her people? Doesn't she have people? Why can't these people tell her to relax her fucking face? I know she can because she actually looks like a normal human being in Cinderella Man.

Hit By Ban Bus!

maybe people are rude to you Renee because you always talk down to them... btw eat, your anorexic frame ruined Chicago for me.

Gold Member

OK, so...let's get this straight...knowing Tom makes you a better person than...the rest of us? Ewwww. That does deserve a sour-lemon face. Thanks, "Squinty McPucker!"

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG, did she just make a total dig about what psychos scientology people are? I could see it as a smartass round about remark.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I cannot see her face anymore without hearing Kathy Griffin calling her a "puffy faced coke whore"!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Renee literally looks like a scrunched asshole.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She is hideous looking, and frankly I'm surprised that she makes millions of dollars to "act" in movies, because most of the time, her squinty face ruins it for me.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Even Jim Carrrey mentioned that, in the movie Me myself and Irene...
    Jack I swear.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I cannot see her face anymore without hearing Kathy Griffin calling her a "puffy faced coke whore"!!
    KG is awesome.

Default Actress tries faking common touch - fails badly

The ego has landed, but it ran out of runway! I guess that she's just burned up her last iota of public goodwill, among the 'little people'. Just so I know, she's not talking about leprechauns is she??

Well like they say in Hollywood - the city that the damned call home, "Sincerity, when you can fake that you've got it made"

Is she trying to say that she likes to be treated like everyone else?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Is she trying to say that she likes to be treated like everyone else?
    She is saying that being treated like shit makes her feel like everyone else. She equates "being treated like shit" with "being like everyone else". She's losing her touch. It happens to ego trippers beyond a certain point - like her good friend Tom Cruise, and 'Mug Shot Mel' Gibson.

Then again, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe little people really did refer to leprechauns.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    She is saying that being treated like shit makes her feel like everyone else. She equates "being treated like shit" with "being like everyone else". She's losing her touch. It happens to ego trippers beyond a certain point - like her good friend Tom Cruise, and 'Mug Shot Mel' Gibson.
    LOL

Someone needs to remind her that there are certain ways one should speak (must be hard to think of the words on your own when you're being feed them to make a living). I mean really, could it have come out any more offensive?

We get a lot of celebs out here most of them do like to treated like everyone else but you do get those that will have a temper tantrum if they don't get special treatment. I admit the ones that have the entourage are quite fun to ignore and rile up in doing so.

It's funny when you see them in the market and your facing each other cart to cart and you can see the pleeding in their eyes that you just keep moving (usually the older male actors).
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information