Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse in tears as she heads to police station

Default Amy Winehouse in tears as she heads to police station

Amy Winehouse broke down in tears this afternoon as she prepared to be questioned by police over claims she attacked a man after a night out.

The troubled singer, 24, is expected to be arrested after a 38-year-old man alleged she assaulted him.

She was clearly distressed as she was driven away from her home in Camden, North London.
    Scroll down for more...
    Distressed: Amy Winehouse was in tears today as she was driven away from her home

Read more...

The assault claim is the latest blow for the singer, who is supposed to battling drug addiction.

Police launched in inquiry after it was reported that Winehouse assaulted two people outside a bar early on Wednesday morning. She allegedly punched one man inside a bar near her home and head-butted a Good Samaratin who tried to hail a cab for her.

Charged: Blake Fielder-Civil

Assault carries a six-month jail sentence.

Meanwhile, Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court, in East London, charged with assault and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
    The 25-year-old denies causing grievous bodily harm with intent to pub landlord James King of Risley, Derbyshire.
    He also denies an allegation that he conspired with his alleged victim to pervert the course of justice. Fielder-Civil was remanded in custody and a provisional trial date was set for June 2.
    Amy failed to turn up for the hearing - not that Fielder-Civil appeared to notice. He was warned for repeatedly smiling and trying to communicate with a beautiful blonde siting in the public gallery.

He mouthed, "You all right, babe?" and "I love you" to Sophie Schandorff. Fielder-Civil even made a beckoning gesture suggesting she visit him in prison.
    Schandorff, 21, also gestured and mouthed back, "I love you, I love you", but was warned to stop by the court clerk.
    She later told reporters that Fielder-Civil was a close friend and that the pair had known one another for sometime.

Scroll down for more...
    Trouble: Scotland Yard detectives investigating claims she attacked a man

Last night Winehouse showed no sign of curbing her increasingly erratic behaviour.

As soon as her legal team left, she slipped out of her red dress and into her normal scruffy attire to head out with friends at 10pm.
    After a quick session in a local pub, The Good Mixer, she headed round the corner to the Made In Brasil restaurant.

Amy Winehouse in tears as she heads to police station to be quizzed over assault claims | the Daily Mail

I just realized she has tits tattooed on her arm.

Blake seems like such a loyal husband.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh...ew....sad.

Does anyone else think she has a stencil for her cleopatra eye makeup? And how does she not cry it away? Is it tattooed?

oh that blaaaaaaaaaaake. what a guy
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She looks like shit. Love her voice, hate what is happening to her.

She isn't crying, I don't see any tears......this is typical junkie behavior.....act like an ass.....hurt other people who are trying to help you.....then cry when you are held accountable for your actions and try to get away with everything so you can go and get more drugs.....

She needs to go to jail and begin to be held accountable for her actions, it is the only thing that might help her get straight......

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Damn, she is looking like holy hell on wheels. I guess she should answer for what she did, although I can't imagine she's strong enough to hurt a flea.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Damn, she is looking like holy hell on wheels. I guess she should answer for what she did, although I can't imagine she's strong enough to hurt a flea.
    So, if I shoot at somebody and miss, it would be okay?

I'm not saying she shouldn't be in trouble, but find it unusual for a man to admit to being beat up by a little bitty 90 lb. girl. He's either a wimp, after her money, or both.

Uh, if she smacked me I'd punch her ugly brit snaggleteeth out the back of her head in self defense, and then charge her ass for assault.

Would I be a wimp or after her money? No, bitch needs to be taught a lesson.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    She isn't crying, I don't see any tears......this is typical junkie behavior.....act like an ass.....hurt other people who are trying to help you.....then cry when you are held accountable for your actions and try to get away with everything so you can go and get more drugs.....

She needs to go to jail and begin to be held accountable for her actions, it is the only thing that might help her get straight......
    If its her first offense I'd be suprised if she gets more than a fine & a rehab order - our jails are fuller than LAs!

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    So, if I shoot at somebody and miss, it would be okay?
    not if it was my ex-husband - I'd want my money back!

Where did this Sophie Schandorff find him? On junkieconvicts.com?
    Free Charmed.

I can't believe she is only 24!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I'm not saying she shouldn't be in trouble, but find it unusual for a man to admit to being beat up by a little bitty 90 lb. girl. He's either a wimp, after her money, or both.
    An unexpected headbutting is still assault whether it comes from crackhead Amy or a healthy average sized male. I'm sure if she had continued in her attack they could have attempted to restrain her 90lb feral ass; but this was an unexpected spaz out I highly doubt she annouced her intentions of violence.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Silver Member SophieOrangeBerry's Avatar

Aww, poor Amy. Lets all feel sorry for her and give her loads of pity and attention. Blah blah blah, quit crying, bitch. It's your own fault you are the way you are and the reason why these 'things' keep happening to you. Pathetic excuse for a human being.
    Darling... Stop confusing me with your wishful thinking....
    Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van...
    Too soon to be out of me bed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information