Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Scientologist Jenna Miscavige Hill on ABC Nightline TONIGHT (11:35)

Default Ex-Scientologist Jenna Miscavige Hill on ABC Nightline TONIGHT (11:35)

Big hat tip to Dawn at GlossLip for notifying everyone that Jenna Miscavige Hill, ex-Scientologist and niece of current Scientology leader David Miscavige, will be on ABC’s Nightline tonight at 11:35 PM. Miscavige Hill rose to prominence when she began speaking out against the “Church” of Scientology a few months ago. Her first major statement was an open reply to Scientology spokesperson Karen Pouw who claimed that Andrew Morton’s claims in his Unauthorized Biography of Tom Cruise that Scientology encourages or forces Scientologists to disconnect from those who do not support the “Church” was not only untrue but anti-thetical to what Scientology promotes. Miscavige Hill said that Pouw’s statement was flat out false, and attested to the fact that the cult does disconnect families, as she has witnessed and experienced first hand. Coming from the niece of the head of the cult, this statement carried great weight.
    Shortly after this statement and subsequent media appearances, Miscavige Hill in collaboration with other fellow Ex-Scientology Kids, Kendra Wiseman and Astra Woodcraft, launched the website ExScientologyKids.Com, which is dedicated to spreading awareness of how Scientology breaks up families and abuses “child Scientologists” (i.e., children indoctrinated into Scientology by their Scientologists parents), helping former and current child Scientologists come into contact with others with similar experiences for support, and helping child Scientologists escape as the cult as she and her co-site admins did.
    Be sure to catch tonight’s Nightline to hear more about the cult from someone who was about as inside as one can get.

http://http://theframeproblem.wordpress.com/2008/04/24/ex-scientologist-jenna-miscavige-hill-on-abc-nightline-tonight-1135/008/04/24/ex-scientologist-jenna-miscavige-hill-on-abc-nightline-tonight-1135/

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks, I will be sure to watch this!

Oh the fecal matter will impact the blades of the rotating air-circulation appliance now!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh the fecal matter will impact the blades of the rotating air-circulation appliance now!
    Or as you would normally say, "Wait 'til the shit hits the fan!"
    Rock the fuck on!

I'm so watching this, too!

I wonder what bombs she's gonna drop!

I can't wait to sit back and watch this with a frosty mug of barley water, milk, and corn syrup.

^The shit'll hit the fan?? (why didn't he just say that??)

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I can't wait to sit back and watch this with a frosty mug of barley water, milk, and corn syrup.
    Yum!

Elite Member

I would change my name in a heartbeat if I were her.

I think she will probably commit suicide soon by shooting herself 3 times. I commend her for speaking out on this, I don't even like to post about the C0$ for fear I might come up missing lol! She has some guts, and I will def watch this tonight!

Default YouTube version

Part 1:
    [YOUTUBE]Y1wSTm_LEhU[/YOUTUBE]
    YouTube - Scientology: Nightline #1 4/24/2008

Part 2:
    [YOUTUBE]TRhuvkwoTOo[/YOUTUBE]
    YouTube - Scientology: Nightline #2 4/24/2008

Chilling. I think the parents who hauled small children into this nightmare,then bailed out OR stayed, need jail sentances. Capitol child abuse.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wait a minute. So they won't comment on how parents parent their children? So every other aspect of their lives they strive to be "clear" but crappy parenting gets a free pass?

I can't help but wonder if it was harder for Jenna M to leave than they explained. I can't imagine she could have ripped up an agreement in front of someone and let them get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Chilling. I think the parents who hauled small children into this nightmare,then bailed out OR stayed, need jail sentances. Capitol child abuse.
    Well, I guess Suri-bot doesn't need to worry considering she's such an "amazing woman" and all.

What was Katie thinking of? Oh, yeah. Herself.

Elite Member

The parents don't get a chance to see their children, much less parent them. Those kids are being raised by the CO$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information