Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shia LaBeouf dating Lindsay Lohan's arch rival Lauren Hastings?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Shia LaBeouf dating Lindsay Lohan's arch rival Lauren Hastings?

Thursday, April 24th 2008
    LaBeouf Dating HoHan's Arch Rival?

Shia LaBeouf is reportedly off the market, because he's fallen for heiress/model Lauren Hastings. I guess his douche one-liners worked on someone.
    23-year-old Lauren made headlines last year after she accused HoHan of stealing $10,000 worth of clothes from her. She also claimed HoHan, Samantha Ronson and Nicole Richie called her a fat ass. Mean Girls indeed. HoHan denied it, but Lauren stands by her story.
    Well, now Shia can buy the chick some new clothes. A source told Life & Style, "He met her through a mutual friend and thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen."
    At least Shia is finally getting some action. I was going to send him a Jenna Jameson rubber pussy, because I was starting to feel sorry for him. LaBeouf Dating HoHan's Arch Rival? | Dlisted

She looks like a less sickly Cate Blanchett.

Elite Member

Why is it all these celebutards have "arch rivals"? I've never had an arch rival.

^ Want to be my arch rival? hahaha

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Why is it all these celebutards have "arch rivals"? I've never had an arch rival.
    The Post Chronicle says LH is her 'arch-nemesis,' much cooler like a comic book. Lindsay Lohan Arch Nemesis Lauren Hastings, Shia LaBeouf In Love?
    by Tashi Singh

It appears the arch enemy of Lindsay Lohan, Lauren Hastings, has snatched herself a man - but not just any man, Shia LaBeouf!
    Shia LaBeouf is reportedly "in love" (they should really call it "in Hollywood-love") with Lauren Hastings and thinks she is "one of the most beautiful girls" he's ever seen.
    "One of"? I hate that line. If guys really want to score some points, they should really learn to leave out the "one of"...and the s on "girls", but let's not nit-pick.
    Life & Style quotes a source as saying: "He met her through a mutual friend and thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen."
    Dlisted dishes: 23-year-old Lauren made headlines last year after she accused HoHan of stealing $10,000 worth of clothes from her. She also claimed HoHan, Samantha Ronson and Nicole Richie called her a fat ass on the phone. Mean Girls indeed. HoHan denied it, but Lauren stands by her story.
    Check out a photo of Shia and Hastings here...hastily. Lindsay Lohan Arch Nemesis Lauren Hastings, Shia LaBeouf In Love? - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle And the reason for all this drama? Lauren dated DJ AM for a while after he and Nicole broke up, they're still good friends
    Last edited by ingi; April 24th, 2008 at 03:04 PM.

I want an arch rival. >;[

Hit By Ban Bus!

Word of advice about Lilo - don’t ever be tempted to become one of her BFFs or even one of her acquaintences - not only will she probably attempt to steal your boyfriend, she will also rob you blind. Seriously, just ask Lauren Hastings:

On Sunday night, April 15, Lindsay visited Lauren’s home in Los Angeles, which at the time was being watched over by a mutual friend because Lauren, a model, was working on a shoot in Texas. According to the source, Lindsay told Lauren’s house sitter that she had left some of her clothes at the house and needed to pick them up.
    The house sitter, a mutual friend to Lauren and Lindsay, saw no reason Lindsay would lie about such a thing, and so she let the starlet inside! But Lohan, whose normally chummy relationship with Lauren recently turned sour, scurried into her former pal’s bedroom, her bodyguard tagging along, and gathered up huge armfuls of clothes, purses and belts, a source tells Star. Almost everything was expensive, designer items, things Hastings picked up on various modeling shoots or bought at high-end designer stores. In all, the source says Lindsay and her bodyguard left with an estimated $10,000 in merchandise, which she ordered her security man to load into her car.
    Do you think Lindsay was sorry afterwards that she basically committed grand theft? Do you think Paris Hilton has more than one sexually transmitted disease?

She even laughed about it with her girlfriends, among them Nicole Richie and DJ Samantha Ronson.
    The source said, “Lindsay just told her she was delusional and claimed Lauren didn’t know what she was talking about. She insisted the items weren’t stolen because they did belong to her. Then she’d laughed to her friends about it. She thought the whole thing was hysterical”.

Lindsay probably stole those clothes to fund her meth habit because if Lilo was clever enough to steal $10k worth of clothes wouldn’t she be wearing something better than an old man’s flannel shirt to go clubbing
    Source Model Lauren Hastings Tells Her Story Video - Buzznet

Hit By Ban Bus!

Remember that story about how Lindsay Lohan went into her “friend’s” house when she was away and hauled off $10k worth of designer clothes? The woman Lindsay robbed, Lauren Hastings, was understandably upset and asked her about it. Lindsay then called her “delusional” and proceeded to taunt her with the help of her nasty friends Nicole Richie and DJ Samantha Ronson.
    Yesterday the news came out that Lohan is going to get off scott free for the incident. Since the woman watching Hasting’s house let Lindsay in, the LA County DA decided to throw out the case.
    Buzznet interviewed Lauren Hastings about what happened. In the video below, she comes off as earnest and completely believable. She says that the friend who was watching the house threw a party while she was away and that’s when Lindsay absconded with her stuff. There were plenty of witnesses who saw Lindsay take off with the bag full of clothes at the time.

When she describes how mean Nicole Richie and Lindsay’s girlfriend Samantha Ronson were to her after the incident, she seems visibly upset. She reads a particularly cruel text message from her Blackberry that Nicole Richie sent her:
    Are you ok? I know you have nothing, but jesus fucking christ. Are you so desperate for new clothes you’re willing to file a police report to get some? I’ll go to goodwill for you, pick out a nice pair of pants for you to wear and split them open because you’re so fucking huge. If you’re going to do drugs, at least have something to show for it. Lose some damn pounds and get a life. You’re fucking delusional and pathetic and embarassing. Next time you write Lindsay you’ll be dealing with the wrath of me. Consider this a warning.
    - Nicole Richie. p.s. blow a horn.
    [Transcribed from video below, from Buzznet.com]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Lauren Hastings tells the story about how Lohan emptied her closet
    Last edited by ingi; April 24th, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Want to be my arch rival? hahaha
    Sure! Stop looking at my man, bitch!

I thought to be an arch nemesis one of you had to have a goatee? Ah well, Lohan seems to be crafting one out of dirt...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I like Lauren Hastings. Good for them and more power to her.

I used to think LL was adorable and sweet but if all this is true which I'm beginning to believe it is, she is a rotten little brat who more than deserves to become forgotten. Same with Nicole Richie calling everyone fat. Just 2 jealous bitches is all.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

compared to that bulimic broompole, everyone else IS fat.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I thought Hillary Duff was her arch-enemy? They were both dating Aaron Carter right?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Yep, and I hope now they have the good sense to be embarrassed about dating him.

They all sound like stupid little bitches, and Lauren Hastings sounds like a nice person, and if she's fat, then I'm an elephant! I'd guess she's a size 2!

Oh yeah, and I thought pube-faced Shia was looking to score some pooty just a couple days ago... Guess he found true love. LMAO
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I just love Shia, he's adorkable. Lucky girl!

And I have no trouble believing that Hohan and her nasty friends did all that shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information