Thread: Sharon Stone reveals her startling red face

Default Sharon Stone reveals her startling red face

There's very little that makes Sharon Stone blush, so when the Basic Instinct stepped out with a bright red face yesterday she certainly raised a few eye brows.

The once radiant star, who turned 50 last month, looked ruddy faced and blotchy as she arrived at Los Angeles airport with her son in tow yesterday, leaving some wondering whether she'd been overzealous in her quest for a fresh-faced look.
    Scroll down for more...
    Burning up: Sharon Stone revealed her red face at LA airport yesterday

There's no shortage of A-list stars line up for skin treatments, including microdermabrasion and chemical peels, which initially leave skin looking raw, but Sharon has long insisted she prides herself on her "natural beauty."

In which instance, a case of too much sun might well be to blame for her bright complexion.
    Scroll down for more...
    Blotchy: Sharon's once radiant skin appeared ruddy as she made her way through the terminal with her son

Meanwhile, Sharon, who is mother to Roan, 7, Laird, 2, and Quinn, 1, is preparing to return to screens in the action drama Streets of Blood.

She'll join stars including Val Kilmer, 50 Cent, Dylan McDermott and Brian Presley for the film which is about police officers in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Feeling the burn: Sharon Stone reveals her startling red face | the Daily Mail
    The eight-week shoot scheduled to start next month.

Are those stingrays on the kid's shirt?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She looks like she's smothering the kid! I didn't know she had adopted more kids. Three is a startling number of kids for a diva like her. They're not accessories, bitch!

Oh, and that face looks like a chemical peel or microdermabrasion gone bad. Natural beauty, my ass. No one is immune to aging, Sharon! Except maybe Stacey Dash...

^^Stacey Dash, Cockroaches and Cher.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Bronze Member

she does look like she has had a dermabrasion, but she also looks quite sad. I'm reckoning she is having a hard time with aging...

smf

more than likely a chemical peel ,by all natural she means not having actual face lift i think ,50 cent, sharon stone, val kilmore and brian someone in a movie about katrina

Oh, I think she's had a face-lift as well. She's just an out-and-out liar about her ps.

OMG - she looks like she tried to boil her head. What happened, micro wave oven accident??

i would have to disagree about the "Sharon using her adopted kids as accessories" comment - i wouldnt be able to tell you what any of her kids look like, I don't see her endlessly toting them around for photo ops and i havent read any articles about them which leads me to assume that perhaps they are more than just "accessories". And yeah her face is freaking weird i bet she had a chemical peel.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Hit By Ban Bus!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stacey Dash

Thread Information