Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan denies not taking her sobriety seriously on her lesbian Facebook page

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Lindsay Lohan denies not taking her sobriety seriously on her lesbian Facebook page

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008
    Lindsay Ronson's Facebook

Gawker got a couple of screen shots of Lindsay Lohan's supposed Facebook page. It's not private which makes it suspect. The content is absolutely thrilling. HoHan goes by "Lindsay Ronson" and recently wrote, "don't believe the hype. im taking my sobriety seriously, and day by day. it was 430am!!"
    LinRo counts Cory Kennedy, Lauren Conrad, Jason Preston, Hilary Duff and Lauren Hastings as some of her peep. Lauren Hastings is the beeyotch who accused HoHan of stealing her couture clothes a while ago and threatened to call the cops on Hohan. (then Nicole Richie & Lindsay called her back to say they couldn't wear the clothes they had stole from the heiress because she was too fat) Lauren recently wrote on LinRo's "Wall," "actually your the one who is looking pretty fuckin thick these days....but because i work a good program i will refrain myself for saying whats really on my mind." No! Say it! We're all watching her "Wall."
    Below is a screen shot from Gawker of LinRo's Wall.
    I hope she has the Vampire app, because my vampire was born to beat her ass. Lindsay Ronson's Facebook | Dlisted
    Last edited by ingi; April 22nd, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Exclusive Lindsay Lohan's Facebook Page

Our favorite cocaine-dappled redhead, actress Lindsay Lohan, has a Facebook profile! But it's undercover... She goes by the name "Lindsay Ronson," using the last name of her friend (girlfriend perhaps??), DJ Samantha Ronson. She's friends with Marc Jacobs, his ex-fiancÚ (and former hooker) Jason Preston, The Hills' Lauren Conrad, model Jessica Stam, random internet socialite Cory Kennedy, and a whole host of other notable idiots. It's funny to see that all these loathsome people are connected, though I guess it makes some perfect cosmic sense in a way. Though maybe they don't all get along. She's friends with a "Hillary Duff" (a notorious frienemy) and, judging by her "Wall," she and model Lauren Hastings seem to be in some sort of fight. Also, as you can see from her "Status," she's totes serious about her new sober living ("It was 430 am!!!" she offers as cryptic explanation for something), even though she's been seen hard partying all over the place. Radar has two theories about the possibly "glassy-eyed" Long Islander). Find her "Wall" after the jump, plus, a profile picture of French toast and Parliament Lights (yum!), from Radar

Last edited by ingi; April 22nd, 2008 at 12:42 PM.

Looks like I have some hacking to do.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Real Lindsay Lohan Yells at Olsen Twin, Denies it on Facebook

NEW USER! Lohan on Facebook?
    There are two conflicting views as to whether or not former actress and current tabloid fixture Lindsay Lohan is drinking again. The Daily News is of the opinion that she is, as evidenced by the fact that she was downing Grey Goose till 4 a.m. at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone on Saturday night with rumored lesbian lover Samantha Ronson. (Lohan had "glassy eyes," but she left on her own accord, according to the News' sources!) On the other hand, Lohan herself—or at least someone doing an admirable job pretending to be her on Facebook (more pics after the jump)—claims otherwise: "dont believe the hype. im taking my sobriety seriously, and day by day. it was 430 am!!" the maybe-real Lohan wrote in a status update at 7:49 a.m. this morning.
    Granted, there are tons of fake Facebook profiles out there, but this one does have wall postings from former rentboy and Marc Jacobs ex Jason Preston and underage Internet style icon Cory Kennedy, so make of that what you will. (This Lohan profile, under the name 'Lindsay Ronson,' also counts as its friends Lauren Conrad, Hillary Duff, and former MTV VJ Brian McFayden, the last of whom is so irrelevant that it's hard to imagine an impostor having the foresight to add him as a joke.)
    Why has Lohan co-opted Ronson's surname online? Well, she's clearly protective of her best gal pal: the New York Post reports that when Starbucks-drinking Muppet Ashley Olsen had the audacity to say hi to Ronson at Manhattan hotspot the Beatrice Inn on Friday, Lohan allegedly screamed at her, "Get your 15-year-old 'Full House' ass away from my girlfriend." Whether that too was the work of a fake Lohan depends on how much stock you put in the Post's "spy." Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Real Lindsay Lohan Yells at Olsen Twin, Denies it on Facebook

Hit By Ban Bus!

Coachella with Cory Kennedy, now that sounds like a highway straight to sobriety!

How many articles of the same thing are you going to paste in one thread, Ingi?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

my gawd; she has the worst taste in men!!!!

ugh, i hate damn dirty skinny men (even when they're women)!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lauren Hastings has still not gotten over Nicole Richie's phone message...lmao
    Last edited by ingi; April 22nd, 2008 at 04:30 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Do you honestly believe any of this? Or do you just want to believe it?

yeah I call bullshit on this one, there are too many fake myspace and facebook pages out there to believe this

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ingi ur funny

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Do you honestly believe any of this? Or do you just want to believe it?
    This Lohan profile, under the name 'Lindsay Ronson,' also counts as its friends former MTV TRL host Brian McFayden, the last of whom is so irrelevant that it's almost impossible to imagine an impostor having the foresight to add him as a joke.
    Last edited by ingi; April 22nd, 2008 at 04:30 PM.

nya nya nya nya nya, I have more friends than her!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Looks like I have some hacking to do.
    Fly, my little Kitties fly! We need them for an exclusive here on GR...

I can't imagine her not having a million pictures on her facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information