Thread: Friendly lesbians grab Chelsea Clinton's ass at gay bars in Philadelphia

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Friendly lesbians grab Chelsea Clinton's ass at gay bars in Philadelphia

Chelsea Clinton extended her tour of gay America over the weekend, stopping in at four bars in Philadelphia's Center City neighborhood, where her rear end discovered that the City of Brotherly Love was the city of Sisterly Love as well:
    "Led around the neighborhood by Gov. Ed Rendell, Chelsea was mobbed by local gays and lesbians, as she walked from one club to the next. They ran up to hug her, posed for pictures and certainly invaded her personal space. 'I grabbed her ass,' one young woman exclaimed to her friends after snapping a picture with her arm around the former first daughter. 'Chelsea, the gays love you!' one fan exclaimed, as she took the microphone at Bump, a restaurant and bar that was her first stop. 'Oh, gosh, I don’t know if everybody loves me,' she responded. Most of those at the bar seemed to, squeezing past one another in the cramped space to get a photo. Even some patrons, donning Obama stickers -- a rally for the Illinois senator had taken place a few blocks away earlier in the evening -- tried to get a snapshot as well. In all, she visited four bars in Center City, concluding her tour at Woody’s, the city’s most famous gay bar. Getting from one event to another proved difficult at times, as she was constantly stopped by admirers while walking down the sidewalk."
    Clinton was joined by director Rob Reiner and actor Robert Gant.
    Said Rendell of their final stop at Woody's: "This is where the voters are...We'll see 1,500 people tonight easily and they're all voters. These are important voters, they're smart, they're sophisticated and they turn out in large numbers and always have."
    Chelsea Clinton hits the gay bars in Philadelphia [penn live]
    Chelsea Clinton's Ass Grabbed in Philadelphia Gay Bar Crawl - Towleroad, More than gay news for more gay men

here, soon to be over there

This would have been a fucking riot to watch. She didn't stop at Sister's?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Well she is her mother's daughter.

And Web Hubbel's.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Her mother probably would've enjoyed being groped by a lesbian far more than she did.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information