Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emma Watson celebrates her 18th birthday

Default Emma Watson celebrates her 18th birthday

Celebrating her 18th birthday with a lush dinner, Emma Watson was surrounded by her family, friends and Harry Potter co-stars.

Tom Felton, who plays villain Draco Malfoy turned up sporting his trademark platinum hair, Evanna Lynch aka Luna Lovegood attended and Katie Leung, known for her role as Harry's love interest Cho, was also present. Scroll down for more...
    Read more...

Birthday girl: Emma doesn't look like she's had much fun as she arrives home

In fact, the only two people noticeably absent at the celebration in London restaurant Automat, were Emma's onscreen best friends Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.
    Perhaps the no-show of the pair, who play Harry Potter and Ron Weasley in the series of blockbuster films, is the reason why the birthday girl looked miserable as she arrived home at 4:30am on Sunday.
    However, the chances are she won't be moping for too long if her mountain of presents are anything to go by.
    Scroll down for more...
    Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy is instantly recognisable with his platinum mop

Katie Leung who plays love interest Cho dresses down for the dinner

Emma accumulated so many gifts as the night went on, her dad was weighed down by boxes and bags as he ferried them from the restaurant to the actress's Oxfordshire home.
    Unsurprisingly the teenager, who plays the role of Hermoine in the adaptations of JK Rowling's books, looked immaculate at her coming-of-age dinner in a tailored black minidress.

Cry if I want to: Emma Watson can't stay out late because of her Harry Potter contract

The late finish of the celebration is a rarity for Watson, who abandoned her birthday party early last week so she would be fresh-faced on set.

Annoyingly, Emma, who has a good behaviour clause in her contract with Warner Brothers, wasn't even allowed to go to the MySpace Beyond The Rave party last week which she was due to attend with her financier boyfriend Jay Barrymore.
    "Jay was there on his own," I'm informed.
    "Emma wasn't happy to be told she wasn't allowed out." Nor will she be happy to hear that Jay was having a long chat with Tamsin Egerton and Tallulah Riley from the St Trinian's movie.
    But there is a little silver lining to go with her cloud.
    After turning 18 last week Emma access to her £10.5 million fortune for the first time
    She only got her hands on the money after agreeing to enrol on a crash course on being a multi-millionaire, Mail Online has learned.
    And, after amassing the huge sum over eight years starring as Hermione Granger, she is reportedly being paid £2.5million for the latest Harry Potter adventure.
    However it has emerged that she will have a battle on her hands if she wants to try and blow her millions all at once.
    Emma will only have access to her money through a wall of men in suits at Coutts - the bank favoured by the Royal family - which also managed co-star Daniel Radcliffe's estimated £24million fortune.
    She has also had to complete a crash course in being rich, given by the bank at the request of her parents. The actress had to sit through three days of tutorials with other Harry Potter child stars including Tom Felton who played Draco Malfoy in the movie franchise.

Emma Watson celebrates her 18th birthday with Potter cast, but where are best friends Harry and Ron? | the Daily Mail

I bet she is a pure bitch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Where the fuck is Ron Weasley and Dan Radcliffe?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Shes is legal territory now.....

...going to get my old Harry Potter pijamas...

That's actually really smart of the bank. Having worked with young kids and money in the trust business, you see too many of them clueless about what it means. Emma seems really smart, though, I'm sure she won't end up like Frankie Muniz. Heh.

As for Dan and Rupert, they've all been fairly open that Rupert doesn't really socialize with them. Dunno where Dan was. Maybe he just had other things going on.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

There were some Britney style up the skirt shots of her getting out of the car at this party. Really wrong.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    That's actually really smart of the bank. Having worked with young kids and money in the trust business, you see too many of them clueless about what it means. Emma seems really smart, though, I'm sure she won't end up like Frankie Muniz. Heh.

As for Dan and Rupert, they've all been fairly open that Rupert doesn't really socialize with them. Dunno where Dan was. Maybe he just had other things going on.
    I think Dan is doing Eqqus on Brodway?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Monday, April 21st 2008
    Happy Birthday Hermione!

Emma Watson has good timing. The girl left her 18-year-old, slid into the car and flashed a little LEGAL chocha. The girl was wearing panties, but they were see-through. The girl is a millionaire! She could afford to wax that shit. Well, unless Hairy Potter likes it hairy?
    Kids grow up so fast these days. One minute they are playing with legos and the next minute, they are flashing their hoohas for the world to see.
    Splashnewsonline.com, Wenn
    Last edited by ingi; April 21st, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Silver Member SophieOrangeBerry's Avatar

damn. shes only just turned 18 and the pap are already snapping her cootch. Eugh, they are so vile. pigs.
    Darling... Stop confusing me with your wishful thinking....
    Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van...
    Too soon to be out of me bed

Hit By Ban Bus!

It looks like the carpet doesn't exactly match the drapes.

I do feel sorry for women in Hollywood today....everyone is trying to take a picture up your skirt or down your blouse!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

That should be illegal, seriously.

One day ago she was a minor. A few hours makes it okay to photograph her privates?

Fucking sick. Sick sick sick. I fucking hate this world sometimes, I really fucking do.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    It looks like the carpet doesn't exactly match the drapes.
    Nope. Not clicking to look. No way.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Ugh, it's vile to point a camera up any woman's skirt, much less someone who's been one for only a day.

Disgusting.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

True I agree it's vile and nasty but let's get real folks, she knew exactly what she was doing. She could have worn jeans or slacks if she wanted to right? It takes two to tango. Y'allz know young people nowadays, come on now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information