Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pete Doherty loses home after spraying blood over walls

Default Pete Doherty loses home after spraying blood over walls

Is this guy nuts or what??

Source the Mirror

He's broke, banged up in jail and now Pete Doherty has been kicked out of his house after spraying blood all over the walls.

The jailed junkie is thousands of pounds in debt. Now he has been evicted from his sprawling nine-bedroom mansion after wrecking the place over the past year.

Popping over to check on the place the landlord was horrified to find that his beautiful country pad had become a stinking hovel.

The walls, floor and even some of the windows have been daubed with human blood.

And we're told the stench from his abandoned nine cats is so strong it would turn the strongest stomach.

After taking one look at the carnage, the landlord cancelled Doherty's tenancy.

A close source says: "Pete is homeless, broke and owes thousands to dealers. He destroyed the place by scribbling on the walls, the floor, anywhere he felt like it.

"The beautiful heavy curtains were ripped down and the cats are just running around abandoned. It's a really pathetic state of affairs..

"No one in their right mind is going to rent him a property after what he did." The junkie has been receiving threats from out-of-pocket dealers while he's been inside Wormwood Scrubs, and things aren't going to get any better for him when he's released next month.

While he's been banged up his dodgy mates have been round to the Wiltshire mansion to help themselves to Pete's things in the hope of making back some of the money he owes them.

Luckily for Pete there is one person backing his corner.. Stefano Passantino, founder of Lastseason.com has set up a Pete Doherty Welfare Fund to get him back on his feet when he leaves jail.

Earlier this year Stefano offered penniless Pete 5,000 for a one-day photo shoot for his clothing website.

But negotiations broke down after Pete's greedy agent demanded 30,000 as a starting price.

But with Pete now at rock bottom it has brought the charidee out in Stefano and he is raising money from sales of stripy convict tops on his site for the dirty druggie.

He explains: "I'm a huge fan who wants to see this gifted bloke given every chance to get back on his feet.

"I want to see Pete performing and writing new material for years to come.

"I'll do what I can to help Pete leave the bad stuff behind him. I'll give him a job, feed him, clothe him - but I won't wash him, that's asking too much." Way, Way too much.

We wouldn't touch that skank with a bargepole..
    What is this guy's major malfunction?? Hey, wanna give to a charity - Lastseason.com has set up a Pete Doherty relief fund - Lastseason.com launches Pete Doherty Welfare Fund. Help keep a brain dead junkie in the style to which he's become accustomed to - stoned out of his mind!

Wow first he lost his supermodel girlfriend, then he has dealers after him, and now his mansion and cats are taken away.

Dude you hit ROCK BOTTOM!

This isn't new behavior for old Pete. I've heard of him doing this in the past.

poor puss cats.
    vaya con dios

Pig.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

So he actually had to kill people to get it up there?

Either way, if her did or he didn't, lock him up foreva.

What a disgusting human being.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

A*O

Oh I'm sorry Mr Landlord, didn't you read the stuff about Crazed Junkie Rockstar tenants? Yes, he can pay stupid amounts of rent but did you seriously believe Pete would behave? Purleeze.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Doherty deserves no home, except for behind bars, in a padded room, or in a sewer.

smf

how could this guy even afford to rent a masion i thought he was in an undergound band plus they should leave him in jail for awhile ,maybe thats the only way to sober him up

Quote Originally Posted by smf View Post
    how could this guy even afford to rent a masion i thought he was in an undergound band plus they should leave him in jail for awhile ,maybe thats the only way to sober him up
    Apparently Pete is now broke. His friend from lastseason.com is taking up an online collection for him. He hopes to be able to present Pete with the proceeds when he gets out of the klink!

so we're supposed to give money to a junkie fuckup to buy drugs with? The hell?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Oh I'm sorry Mr Landlord, didn't you read the stuff about Crazed Junkie Rockstar tenants? Yes, he can pay stupid amounts of rent but did you seriously believe Pete would behave? Purleeze.
    No joke...one look at the guy and it's quite obvious hygiene/cleanliness is not a priority.

They'll probably need a hazmat team to clean the place up.

The only thing I care about is that the cats are taken to a safe, secure place. He can rot somewhere else.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Anyone who abandons nine cats can look elsewhere than me for charidee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information