Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN reporter/buffoon Richard Quest in sex, rope & drug bust

A*O

Default CNN reporter/buffoon Richard Quest in sex, rope & drug bust

I love it! This explains a lot about this idiot.

CNN reporter in sex, rope and drug scandal
    April 21, 2008 - 8:40AM

A well-known CNN reporter has been arrested in New York's Central Park with drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy inside his boot.

Richard Quest - who is known for his boisterous and quirky style - was arrested at 3.40am on Friday, almost three hours after the park's 1am closing time.

He was initially arrested for loitering, the New York Post said. However, a search by police uncovered the oddly configured rope, a sex toy inside Quest's boot, and a small bag of methamphetamine in his left jacket pocket, the Post said.

It wasn't immediately clear what the rope was for, the paper said.

Quest, 46, confirmed the contents of the bag by saying, "I've got some meth in my pocket". He later agreed to six months of drug counselling in exchange for the charges being dropped, provided the therapy was successful.

According to the CNN website, Quest, "is one of the most instantly recognisable members of the CNN team".

The British reporter is described as an expert on business travel issues, and his regular programs include CNN Business Traveller, as well as his own hour-long feature program, Quest.

smh.com.au
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

and a sex toy inside his boot.
    Sounds like toe tapping fun!

Quest, "is one of the most instantly recognizable members of the CNN team".
    Well he is now!

Meth, huh? Explains why he bugs me so much. When he speaks I just want to punch him. So, the sex toy was in his boot? Actual boot he was wearing, boot of his car or is boot some euphemism for butt?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I love this guy! But how embarressing.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

CNN says "Buh-bye!"
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

^What, he was fired? Awww, poor idiot.

Why should he be fired? he's not presenting kids programs.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Update:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A New York judge ordered CNN reporter Richard Quest to undergo six months of counseling on Friday after Quest was arrested in Central Park for possession of a controlled substance, his lawyer said.

The British reporter is known for his boisterous and quirky style, especially on CNN International.

He was arrested at 3:40 a.m. on Friday in New York's Central Park for being in the park after a 1 a.m. curfew.

Police discovered a plastic bag containing what was believed to be methamphetamine in his pocket, police spokesman John Grimphel said.

Quest, 46, later appeared before State Court Judge Anthony Ferrara, who told him the case would be dismissed if he attends counseling, Quest's lawyer, Alan Abramson said.

"Mr. Quest did not realize that the park had a curfew and was returning to his hotel with friends. The matter is scheduled to be dismissed," Abramson said.

Quest is a well-known business news reporter on CNN International and hosts "CNN Business Traveler," as well as his own feature program, "Quest."http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1832900220080419
    I hope the counselling is for the drugs because how someone gets thier rocks off is their own business.

--Sinclair Lewis

A*O

Counselling Schmounselling. He's into the kinky stuff and good luck! And what about the rope thing - enquiring minds need to know.......
    Dame Edna Everage

The only thing I can think of regarding the rope is that he has a choking fetish ... choking yourself at the point of orgasm until you almost pass out. It's not advisable to do it on your own [for obvious reasons]. Maybe he was looking for a partner.

A*O

Yeah, the late great Michael Hutchence (INXS) was into that too and look what happened. I'm waiting for the 'cry for help' articles about Dickie boy. Not surprised about the meth at all, seems like most TV media types are on something.
    Dame Edna Everage

The only thing I can think of regarding the rope is that he has a choking fetish ... choking yourself at the point of orgasm until you almost pass out. It's not advisable to do it on your own [for obvious reasons]. Maybe he was looking for a partner.
    It's the walking around in a park in the wee hours with the rope tied around his bits that gets me.

--Sinclair Lewis

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

"Mr. Quest did not realize that the park had a curfew and was returning to his hotel with friends." Abramson said.
    Yeah, that simple explanation explains EVERYTHING!; it's totally believeable & logical, because men ALWAYS have a rope tied to their penis & neck as they simply walk to their hotel.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I don't care what he has tied around his bits and what kind of sex he has as long as he doesn't hurt anyone. I don't even care abou the drugs. But I think the whole thing is a bit of a career killer...

A sex toy inside his boot? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information