Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse goes out, clinging to a photo of her jailed husband

Default Amy Winehouse goes out, clinging to a photo of her jailed husband

Just days after missing her husband's birthday Amy Winehouse has stepped out with "Good" Blake Wood - clinging to a framed photo of jailed "Bad" Blake Fielder-Civil.

Despite wearing her trademark thick eye-liner and her beehive being very much in tact, the Back to Black singer looked tired and worn as she and her non-incarcerated Blake made a late night trip to pick up kebabs.
    The star has been holed up at producer Mark Ronson's house concentrating on finishing the much-anticipated theme tune to the next Bond film, Quantum of Solace.
    Scroll down for more...
    Amy looked tired after a hard night's recording at producer Mark Ronson's house

However, cuddling her knees to her chest on the journey, the process seemed to be taking its toll on Winehouse.
    Wearing denim cut-off trousers and a shiny gold bomber jacket, the troubled 24-year-old had a raw-looking sore on her arm, which may re-ignite former concerns she is on the brink of another burnout.
    She has confessed to self-harming in the past and although she seemed to have turned the corner to ditching her demons earlier this year, the star cut a forlorn, painfully thin figure on her after-hours taxi ride.
    Scroll down for more...
    A raw-looking sore adorned the singer's arm

It has not been a good week for Winehouse who neglected to visit or send her jailed husband "Bad" Blake Civil-Fielder a birthday card when he turned 26 on Wednesday.
    This, along with Amy openly spending time with "Good" Blake has only strengthened rumours that the couple's relationship is in tatters.
    However, clinging onto the picture of she and her husband in happier times, Amy did not appear to be giving up hope on her marriage yet.
    The star carried a framed photo of the herself and jailed husband Blake Fielder-Civil

Amy Winehouse steps out with 'Good' Blake - clinging to a photo of her jailed husband 'Bad' Blake | the Daily Mail

Are her nail tips painted gold or some other color or just dirty? That open sore looks like it could get infected (if not already) if she scratched it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Are her nail tips painted gold or some other color or just dirty? That open sore looks like it could get infected (if not already) if she scratched it.
    I was wondering that too. They look dirty to me.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Those nasty nails disgust me!! Someone get her a mani, STAT!

aw she burnt herself with a ciggie
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Her friend looks so awesome.
    ssabmud

Yet she somehow still manages to keep that rat's nest of a beehive in tact through it all - no easy feat I'm sure. Come to think of it, I guess its not that hard if you never go to bed.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    that is dirt under her nails. what a broad
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Patience is running thin now!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

They look like sewer rats, and it makes me want to puke to look at close up shots of her self-inflicted drug scars.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    They look like sewer rats, and it makes me want to puke to look at close up shots of her self-inflicted drug scars.

You know, if Amy's still self harming (cutting), then maybe all the welts we've seen on her skin are coming from her? Like burns or whatever.

She's still got an eating disorder... I feel sorry for her because she is starting to look like an ape, that big thing on her forehead makes her look like king-kong.

In some pictures you can see she has a lot of excess hair growth on her face, like a black beard.

Such a mess. My teeth hurt looking at her teeth.
    ssabmud

Blake has some photos of her, too - and he's making use of them!

Blake Pimps Out Amy Winehouse for Drugs | Hollyscoop

Blake Pimps Out Amy Winehouse for Drugs

Amy Winehouse
    When it comes to Amy Winehouse and her "Blake Incarcerated," nothing seems to surprise us!

Blake has apparently been trading nude topless photos of Amy in jail to feed his drug habit. He's also reportedly been trading photos from their honeymoon for a "Class A drug."

A friend said: "She'll be livid - the photos are her memories and for Blake to sell them is a real let down. Amy won't be able to believe he could stoop this low."

A prison source added: "Blake is in a bad way and is always desperate for any drugs he can get his hands on. Some of the photos are a bit racy but he obviously puts his habit before his wife."

Well a couple that does crack together, stays together. Do you think they'll split once he's out of the pokey? Or will they actually last?
    The only thing I don't get is who would want nude photos of Winehouse??

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    You know, if Amy's still self harming (cutting), then maybe all the welts we've seen on her skin are coming from her? Like burns or whatever.
    Yeah, I think the burns and scratches are self-inflicted, even if she does that only while high. The weird bumps on her face are something else though. I have no clue what it's called though.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

Naked pictures of Amy? What a thought! Why do I think that they will end up here with us all going, "EW!".

BTW, the thing with the open sores is really disturbing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information