Thread: Brian McFadden says ex-wife Kerry Katona is 'disgusting' and 'an embarrassment'

Default Brian McFadden says ex-wife Kerry Katona is 'disgusting' and 'an embarrassment'

Brian McFadden has branded ex-wife Kerry Katona "disgusting" and "an embarrassment".

The Irish singer launched his attack after Kerry reportedly dragged their two daughters - Molly and Lilly-Sue - into an argument between the pair.
    It is claimed the former Atomic Kitten blamed the anxiety caused by the children's late return from a visit to McFadden on her premature labour. Scroll down for more...
    Happier times: Brian McFadden with Kerry Katona who he now says is 'disgusting'

Brian, who lives with partner Delta Goodrem in Australia, told the News of the World: "Kerry is a disgusting human being.
    "She manipulates people and plays the sympathy card for every stupid mistake she makes. Me and my family have been put through hell by her stupid games.
    "She uses my two girls as a weapon in her childish games. She is an embarrassment to me, my family and my children." Scroll down for more...
    Kerry and Brian have two daughters, Molly, six, and Lilly-Sue, five

Brian admitted he is terrified Molly, six, and Lilly-Sue, five, will see Kerry's wild lifestyle as normal.

He added: "We put them into as much of a routine as possible. But it breaks our hearts when the kids quote back stuff they've heard from Kerry.
    "'Mummy has to go to the Priory because she's not feeling well'—things like that." Scroll down for more...
    Kerry with son Max, who she gave birth to five weeks early

Molly and Lilly-Sue had taken an Easter holiday trip with their grandmother to visit Brian and Delta, 23.
    They were due back at the Warrington home Kerry, 27, shares with new husband Mark Croft on March 30.
    But the girls spent an extra few days in Dublin with Mairead and her husband Brendan and were returned on April 3. The children were back with their mum a week before she went into labour with Max five weeks early.

Brian McFadden says ex-wife Kerry Katona is 'disgusting' and 'an embarrassment' | the Daily Mail

It is claimed the former Atomic Kitten blamed the anxiety caused by the children's late return from a visit to McFadden on her premature labour.

Yeah, that's what it was.

looks like Bryan is glad he dodged that bullet in time

Silver Member

Did he cheat with that Delta chick?

He's right.

Kerry Katona is a vile, disgusting pig. She doesn't deserve children.
    vaya con dios

And I'm sure it's going to be awesome for his kids to read about him calling their mom disgusting? Riiiiight. It's all about the kids, Bryan. That's why you live on the other side of the world and have fought so hard to get primary custody. In the immortal words of Keith n Shane: "Westlife? Low life! Go and get your own life."

And I can't imagine his life is that much healthier since he looks ten times as beat up as Kerry, and Kerry is the picture in the dictionary when you look up "used".
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

I'm actually starting to like Brian. He has a new album out/or coming out soon.

Kerry has done nothing but put Brian through crap and they're not even together. I remember her getting all offended because she felt Delta was associated with the kids too much.

I don't think he should have said that about his kids mother, but hey if I was in any form related to Kerry Katona you could bet I'd be mouthing off too.
    ssabmud

Both need some lessons in class.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He shouldn't publically be saying the mother of his kids is disgusting, etc. If he's so bloody worried about them, sue for custody and get the kids out of the situation.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Kerry is foul, but Brian is a cheating twat, so he can talk!

Thread Information