Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears on the treadmill: Is the singer shaping up for another comeback?

Default Britney Spears on the treadmill: Is the singer shaping up for another comeback?

Britney Spears is getting back in shape as she prepares to make yet another comeback.

The troubled singer has already started recording again and after being reunited with ex-manager Larry Rudolph, Britney has realised it's time to regain her once-famous figure.

The 26-year-old star worked up a sweat on the cardio machines at Bally's Fitness Center in Studio City, Los Angeles, on Monday and Tuesday. Scroll down for more...
    Feeling the burn: Britney and her assistant burn off the calories at an LA gym yesterday

Britney giggled with her assistant on the treadmill, before she continued to burn the calories on an exercise bike.

After months of questionable outfits on the singer, it was refreshing to see Britney suitably dressed for the gym in black linen combats and a sleeveless t-shirt.

Despite working out inside, Britney insisted on keeping her sunglasses on while she was put through her paces.

But Britney's hard work may be counter-productive - she was spotted with a packet of Marlboro reds as she left the gym. Scroll down for more...
    Back on track: After a tumultuous 18 months, Britney is happy and planning for the future - starting with her figure

Read more...

Britney has been criticised for "letting herself go" since she first started dating now ex-husband Kevin Federline in 2004.

She stunned fans at the MTV Video Music Awards in September when she opened the ceremony with a disastrous performance of Gimme More.

Dressed in a skimpy sequinned black bikini, Britney appeared out of shape as she 'walked' through through the song, appearing to forget choreography and even the song lyrics.

After a disastrous 2007 and troubled first few months of 2008, it appears Britney is serious about regaining her position as pop princess. Scroll down for more...
    Counter-productive: A sweaty Britney leaves the gym preparing to smoke a cigarette

Last year she spent time in rehab and shocked fans when she shaved all her hair off.

Britney was hospitalised twice in January and placed under psychiatric evaluation at an LA hospital.

Following her first hospital stay she was stripped off visitation rights to her two young sons Sean Preston, two; and Jayden James, 19 months.

Her father Jamie Spears has been named as temporary co-conservator of the singer's estate and has moved in with his daughter.

In the past month, Britney has been allowed supervised visits with her children.

Britney leaped to fame in 1999 with her mega-hit single ...Baby One More Time, which hit the number one spot in over 20 countries.

After huge sales of her first two albums - ...Baby One More Time (25million) and Oops!... I Did It Again (17million), her popularity was slipping by the time she released her third eponymous CD in 2001, which sold 9million copies worldwide.

After a dismal attempt at acting in Crossroads in 2002 and split from Justin Timberlake, Britney's fourth album In The Zone performed poorly commercially - with the exception of her huge hit Toxic, which garnered the singer her first ever Grammy award for Best Dance Recording.
    After a low-key release to Britney's last album Blackout last October, it remains to be seen if the troubled singer can match the album sales and popularity she enjoyed in the early 2000s.

Britney on the treadmill: Is the singer shaping up for another comeback? | the Daily Mail

Hit By Ban Bus!

I for one am glad to see her getting back on track. Whatever else she is, she's a good performer when she's in top form.

she WAS a good mime. Not like she actually sang.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

For pete's sake, she just had a workout. I doubt it means she's going to go on tour and earn a billion dollars anytime soon.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

is anybody freaked out by her hairline like i am
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Is the treadmill even on?

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's not exercise sweat, that's her everyday sheen. She needs to workout with Madonna.

she probably thinks the exercise bike is a real one and the vague confusion you read on her bovine face is the lack of forward momentum finally registering.

Nothing like a extra tarry cigarette after a good, clean sweat!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Too bad working out can't cure stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    It's weird. It kind of looks wig-like.

Tell Britney to give Hulk Hogan his neck back.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

she's gross and is undoubtedly smelly all the time.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Count me in. I'm also freaked out by that "zit" on the left side of her mouth that never goes away.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    Tell Britney to give Hulk Hogan his neck back.
    Sausage neck. Isn't she too young to have those rings around her neck?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information