Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham and new best friends Kate Beckinsale and Eva Longoria dine out

Default Victoria Beckham and new best friends Kate Beckinsale and Eva Longoria dine out

Victoria Beckham's stepped out with a gaggle of high-profile girlfriends for an early 34th birthday celebration - British actress Kate Beckinsale, and Eva Longoria - but where was girlfriend Katie Holmes and husband Tom Cruise?

The couple who had famously welcomed the Beckhams with open arms upon their high-profile arrival in Los Angeles, were noticeably absent at the dinner for the Spice Girl as Eva Longoria's Hollywood eaterie.

Scroll down for more...

Leader of the pack: David offers a protective hand to wife Victoria, as they leave new best friend Eva Longoria's Hollywood restaurant Beso last night

A-list dinner date: Victoria and David Beckham dine out with their Hollywood pals Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman, and Eva Longoria, at her LA restaurant Beso last night - but where were the Cruises?

Read more...

The Cruises were nowhere to be seen as Posh, who turns 34 today, enlisted her other A-list pals to help her kick off her birthday celebrations a day early.

Joined by new best friends, actress Kate Beckinsale and Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, Posh dined at Beso, Longoria's Latin-America restaurant in Hollywood.
    Bastketball widow Eva's husband Tony Parker was - as usual - on duty for team San Antonio Spurs, however, she played the generous hostess, inviting her celebrity friends to her newly opened restaurant.

Scroll down for more...

Woman in blue: Victoria, seen here with Kate Beckinsale, wore a futuristic electric blue minidress for the dinner, which came ahead of her 34th birthday, which is today

Taxi-driver: Len Wiseman, Kate's husband, takes the front seat as David plays taxi driver ferrying everyone home

Looking very futuristic in an electric blue mini-dress, Victoria giggled with the girls in the back seat of David's personalised Lincoln Navigator 'truck' as he played taxi driver for his wife and her pals.

Katie Holmes conspicuous absence comes after a source claimed husband Tom is concerned that the Spice Girl is rubbing off on his wife just a bit too much.

According to the source, the actor is keen to put some distance between his actress wife and Victoria. Scroll down for more...
    Giggles: Victoria and Eva, far right, appeared to have an attack of the giggles as they sat in the back of David's personalised Lincoln Navigator

A source told Closer magazine: "They aren't in contact like they used to be and Posh is missing their friendship.

"Victoria's not close to the other mums at the boys LA school or the other wives of the LA Galaxy players."
    Friends: the Cruises and the Beckhams together at the party thrown to welcome them to LA

Tom is said to be particularly concerned that his glamorous actress wife has lost so much weight recently, and at the fact that Katie and Victoria appear to have morphed into each other.

"Katie sees Victoria as a role model. She copies Victoria's look and even cut her hair the same way", said another source.
    "She is very thin largely because she is following Victoria's strict 900-calories-a-day eating plan.
    "She's copying Victoria's fad of eating seaweed shakes, frozen grapes and edamame beans...[and] is tiny."
    Meanwhile Victoria is continuing her bid to win the hearts of the US public by focusing on her fashion career.
    She is currently in talks to front a TV show called Fashion Nightmares, which will see her travelling around America doing style makeovers.
    Victoria's denim range recently made headlines with reports that her line had been dumped by boutiques Kitson and Fred Segal from their stores because of poor sales.
    Kitson owner Fraser Ross was reported to have said: "We asked her PR people so many times for her to appear but she didn't. Celebrity lines are no different from an album or music tour. They have to be promoted to sell."
    However, the owner is now denying the reports.
    He told British Vogue, "The rumours are ridiculous - Kitson is extremely proud to be selling dVb by Victoria Beckham. We are fully committed to the dVb collection and our customers and Victoria's fans ask for it daily." "I've seen next season's collection and I can't wait to get it in-store, especially the new dVb men's collection launching in September."

Posh and new best friends Kate and Eva dine out ahead of 34th birthday...but where were the Cruises? | the Daily Mail

I bet the bill was fucking huge!

I can totally see why Beckinsale and Posh are friends--they're both English and live in LA. I don't get why Longoria is friends with them. Looking for famewhore tips from Posh?

Becks must be glad that he no longer has to endure Tommy's lustful stare. Co$ must be pissed that the Beckham millions are getting away!

Hit By Ban Bus!

but where was girlfriend Katie Holmes

she was under the table, Posh was slipping her little scraps of food so Tom wouldn't find out.. it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    17 strawberries, 8 frozen grapes and a champers... maybe not so big afterall!
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    You missed out the four edamme beans and a prawn a piece

Katie Holmes conspicuous absence comes after a source claimed husband Tom is concerned that the Spice Girl is rubbing off on his wife just a bit too much.
    Katie wasn't there because she wasn't invited. Period.

I love how after months of hanging all over Posh and David and parading their friendship in front of all the tabs, Tom is trying to spin it like HE wants to distance himself and Katie from the Beckhams now that the Beckhams have denounced the cult and told them to back the fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I bet there was a lot of uneaten food.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Still a lot to pay for something that came back up in the rest room, 15 mins later.

I STILL don't get why she hangs out with Beckinsale or LongWHORIA

Aw, Katie Holmes I think has no friends.

Maybe the are swapping partners...

^^ I'd take Beckham.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ I'd take Beckham.
    Me too! But only if he doesn't speak... not a big fan of that voice of his.

^^ LOL No talking, just sex! YEAH BOY!

^ I got thirds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information