Thread: Bret Michaels and his dollar store weave still looking for love

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Default Bret Michaels and his dollar store weave still looking for love

Monday, April 14th 2008
    Bret Michaels Hasn't Found His True Love

Bret Michaels was asked by the Associated Press if he found true love with his Rock of Love 2 pick, Ambre Lake. Before I tell you what the fuck he said, I want to let you know how hard it is for me to not type AMBER. It's fucking AMBER not AMBRE. Does she pronounce it Ambreeeee? Her parents are probably dyslexic like me. I'll get over it after a few slices of . So....Bret answered, "I found someone who is really nice and cool and gets rock ’n’ roll. We can see when it goes from here."
    That means he's dumped the old hag and hasn't returned her calls. When asked why he started doing Rock of Love, he said, "I said this from day one: I went into this to have fun and maybe to like. True love is not going to be found instantly on a TV show." Not fucking true. Luke and Star Eyes Laura are the real deal. Yes, they came from a scripted soap opera, but it's the love affair of our time.
    Bret said he isn't sure if they are doing a Rock of Love 3, but he is working on dumbass called “Bret Michaels Big Rock Road Show” which is about rockers on the road.
    He also gave the answer to the 10 cent question of the day. What is under that bandanna? "My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they wont film me. They are like, “Put your bandanna back on. It is your image.” It is my signature thing. " Europe like a motherfucker. He buys that shit at Sally's Beauty Supply.
    They tell him to put the bandanna back on, because he makes the whores cry if he doesn't. Nobody likes a crying whore. Seriously, that shit is sad.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Last edited by sparkly; April 16th, 2008 at 10:27 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Wow, I knew it...he hooked back up with
    Kristi Jo after the show!!!!!!!!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

The reunion show will be on this Sunday. It should be interesting where this leads. All of these shows go on to Season 2, 3, etc (ie Flavor of Love). New York 2 got Tailor Made and they are apparently still together, so we may not see season 3 of her (thank God!), but Bret is going to milk it. Does anyone think if he'd picked Daisy it would've worked out? jk.

Europe like a motherfucker. He buys that shit at Sally's Beauty Supply.

MK...is the best. LOL

My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer.
    He should send Twitters some of Europe's finest, because his weave looks about 27 trillion times better than hers.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Monday, April 14th 2008
    Bret Michaels Hasn't Found His True Love

Bret Michaels was asked by the Associated Press if he found true love with his Rock of Love 2 pick, Ambre Lake. Before I tell you what the fuck he said, I want to let you know how hard it is for me to not type AMBER. It's fucking AMBER not AMBRE. Does she pronounce it Ambreeeee? Her parents are probably dyslexic like me. I'll get over it after a few slices of [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]pizza[/color][/color]. So....Bret answered, "I found someone who is really nice and cool and gets rock ’n’ roll. We can see when it goes from here."
    That means he's dumped the old hag and hasn't returned her calls. When asked why he started doing Rock of Love, he said, "I said this from day one: I went into this to have fun and maybe [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]find [COLOR=#ff00ff! important]someone[/color][/color][/color] to like. True love is not going to be found instantly on a TV show." Not fucking true. Luke and Star Eyes Laura are the real deal. Yes, they came from a scripted soap opera, but it's the love affair of our time.
    Bret said he isn't sure if they are doing a Rock of Love 3, but he is working on dumbass [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]reality [COLOR=#ff00ff! important]show[/color][/color][/color] called “Bret Michaels Big Rock Road Show” which is about rockers on the road.
    He also gave the answer to the 10 cent question of the day. What is under that bandanna? "My [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]hair[/color][/color] is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they wont film me. They are like, “Put your bandanna back on. It is your image.” It is my signature thing. " Europe like a motherfucker. He buys that shit at Sally's Beauty Supply.
    They tell him to put the bandanna back on, because he makes the whores cry if he doesn't. Nobody likes a crying whore. Seriously, that shit is sad.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    Bitch of the Day: People, when you copy from DListed can you please edit your post and get rid of all their 'editing' stuff... it's really annoying when you try to read it... only takes a couple minutes of your time to fix it... post your article, then edit the post to get rid of the shit... thanks all!
    vaya con dios

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Bitch of the Day: People, when you copy from DListed can you please edit your post and get rid of all their 'editing' stuff... it's really annoying when you try to read it... only takes a couple minutes of your time to fix it... post your article, then edit the post to get rid of the shit... thanks all!
    What's so weird is I did edit that stuff out, and it was fine for at least a few minutes after I posted it. Hmmm
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

So when he wasn't wearing the bandana or weave, while they were filming, what was going on up there? No hair, a little hair??

anyone...
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

bad hair was going on..
    and now I have that Eddie Murphy skit "Wooking pa nub" in my head...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Dollar store weave.......love it!!!!!!

"I found someone who is really nice and cool and gets rock ’n’ roll. We can see when it goes from here."

Translation: "I found a girl who will let me see as many ho's as I want. Plus she's into threesomes and lets me fuck her up the ass!"

Thread Information