Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and her bulging head vein

Default Madonna and her bulging head vein

Her hands and arms have long been riddled with them, but now bulging veins are even popping up on Madonna's face.

The star emerged from yet another workout with a bizarre zig-zag vein throbbing from her temple, a sign she may be taking her punishing regime too far.

The Queen of Fitness is famous for enduring two-hour sessions six days a week, and strenuous exercise is known to increase the blood flow which makes veins bigger.
    Scroll down for more...
    Eye popping: a thick vein was bulging from Madonna's temple after yet another workout at her personal gym in London today

And today it appears she's worked out extra hard, spurred on by the presence of her best pal turned training buddy Gwyneth Paltrow.

The actress, who has just returned from a visit to New York, joined health fanatic Madonna a morning workout at the pop star's 6million personal gym, which is just 20 yards from her front door.

They were also joined by Madonna's pint-sized personal trainer and constant gym companion Tracy Anderson, who is no stranger to the Hollywood mother of two.
    Scroll down for more...
    Trim and trimmer: Gwyneth, who recently returned from New York, joined the star for a workout

It was, after all, Gwyneth who found her first.

After giving birth to baby Moses in 2006, the health-conscious actress was confronted with a weight gain of more than 2 1/2st.

Following a strict diet, the star managed to shift half of it within several weeks, but that last stone proved to be impossible; and for months she resorted to wearing two Spanx girdles at a time.

With the start date for her film, Iron Man, fast approaching, Gwyneth made a last-ditch attempt to get her body into shape, and called on Tracy.
    Scroll down for more...
    Training day: the pair walked 20 yards from Madonna's home to her 6million gym next door

The 35-year-old noticed results immediately and now appears, even after two children, to have the best body she's ever had.

Tracy has now been working with Madonna, who turns 50 in August, six days a week for the past year.
    Scroll down for more...
    Guru: the duo were joined by Madonna's personal trainer Tracy Anderson

Madonna and Gwyneth share more than just a desire to be in great shape - earlier this year Gwyneth began exploring Kabbalah, the branch of Jewish mysticism the singer follows.

Gwyneth, who last week denied her marriage to Coldplay star Chris Martin is in trouble, was spotted leaving a New York Kabbalah Centre earlier this year.
    A source told Mail Online at the time: "She's a seeker, and with Madonna's encouragement, she's now looking into Kabballah - she's simply on a personal quest."

Madonna battles the bulging vein after a workout with Gwyneth Paltrow | the Daily Mail

Honey,
    this thread title made me lmao!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Madonna is turning into a stringy mess with all that weight training. Stick with yoga, lady.

Ugh

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Are they all getting thier hair dyed by the same person?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^IDK, but it looks like it comes straight from a generic home kit bought at the dollar store.

And I had a feeling Gwyneth was going to let her hair hang down in strings. Oh well, at least it looked good for one night.

*Kudos to Honey for the thread title.*
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

that's creepy

Gold Member

She's gotten so unfortunate looking lately. Madonna, you're the queen of invention--change it up!

I think she looks fine.

Hit By Ban Bus!

forget her head vein I want to know about her dentist.
    How come she has a huge gap between her teeth sometimes and sometimes she doesn't have one at all?

No Madge fan here at all. As far as I'm concerned she's a legend in her own mind.

Veins aren't the only things bulging on Madonna lately. She's muscled up like Stallone, or Carrot Top. She's gonna have to lay off the steroids.

Still wearing red qaballa bracelet.

Just imagine what it must be like for poor Guy, to have to face her in bed every night. I'm surprised that he's man enough to do it. Then again these days, Madge is man enough for both of them.

I heard some older people take hormones, including testerone for anti aging treatments. Its looking like she's definitely taking that and its not attractive at all.

Anyone remember that Jim Carey character on In Living Color - Vera de Milo?? Funny how that just popped into my head while looking at the Madonna pic.

It looks like she is obsessed(what else!) with not only getting older, but getting fat/out of shape. And she is fighting both of those battles, but they are diametically opposed-the anti-fat campaign is making her look old!

You cannot be that age, that thin, have that low of body fat, have that kind of grueling workout schedule(and it's results)..and look 'youthful'. PS is not gonna help with all of that..it will just make her more of a freak. And I bet nobody has the balls to tell her..and even if they did..she is such a control freak and know-it-all she would probably not listen to them or believe them anyway.

At this rate in five or ten years she will be firmly in Whacko Jacko freak territory.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Gawd Damn!

Madge looks like shit! She really needs to stop with the crazy diet and work outs.

Gwyny girl looks alright though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information