Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s kids all hate each other

Elite Member

Default Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s kids all hate each other

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Kids All Hate Each Other

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have easily got the most beautiful family on Earth, and that's the way it'll stay until Zahara has clawed out Shiloh's eyeballs and stomped on them.
    Yes, that's right - all of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids hate each other to pieces. Literally to pieces - it's like living with a gaggle of midget Naomi Campbells.
    According to reports, Angelina Jolie's adopted brood have started a flurry of three-on-one attacks on her biological daughter Shiloh Nouvel. But Angelina likes nothing more than a fair fight, which is why - rather than the twins everyone expects - Angelina Jolie is actually gestating two fully-armed mecha-warriors from the future up her vagina to help level the playing field. To level it with plasma cannons.
    Sibling rivalry can be a terrible thing. It can forge long-lasting resentments between family members, and even tear some families wide apart. Look at the Baldwins, for goodness sake. How must Alec feel knowing that Daniel, William and Stephen are all constantly laying unsuccessful Wile E. Coyote-style boobytraps for him as revenge for him starring in Married To The Mob ahead of them? We don't know how he manages to go on.
    And this sibling rivalry fad has even spread to the most perfect family on the face of the earth - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's family. On paper Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's family couldn't be more perfect - Daddy's a beautiful actor, Mummy's a beautiful actress, and their four children from Cambodia, Ethiopia, Vietnam and Brad Pitt's testicles spend every day laughing and singing and teaching one another about their respective indigenous cultures like a beautiful rainbow of hope.
    But on paper bees can't fly and Michelle Marsh is attractive. We all know that real life doesn't work like that, so it should be no surprise that a new report in Star magazine claims that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's children dislike each other so much that they can't stop fighting:
    Maddox 6, is constantly pushing Pax, 4, around in an attempt to show him who's boss, says a source. "But Pax is no wimp, and he fights back." But it's little Zahara, 3, who really rules the roost! "She screams and shouts at the boys when she doesn't get her way," says the source. Not even Shiloh, 22 months, is safe — and the toddler has the battle scars to prove it. "Z is always pushing or scratching her… Z once clawed Shiloh's cheek after she tried to take her cookie. She's always pulling on Shiloh's hair so she can steal her food." And little Shiloh has more than her hair to worry about! Recently while Shiloh's three older siblings roughhoused, she got knocked down and chipped a tooth!
    What's to blame for this sudden spate of Jolie-Pitt inter-child violence? Why, it's the parents, obviously. Apparently the children get cranky because Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie don't give the kids a set bedtime and feed them chips, pizza and fizzy drinks. Clearly a strict 6pm bedtime and a diet of nothing but fair trade organically-sourced broccoli buds will stop the children attacking Shiloh because they're clearly adopted and she isn't.
    The situation will only get worse with a set of newborn twins on the way as well, so what's Angelina Jolie to do? Set up a kind of adopted child United Nations headed by stern-looking adopted South Korean boy who'll be able to chair a series of thoughtful and well-mannered debates?
    Yes. Yes, that's exactly what Angelina Jolie should do, because it's either that or stop adopting and giving birth to more kids than she could ever hope to keep under control, but you don't get multi-million dollar exclusive magazine covershoot deals for not having kids, do you.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Kids All Hate Each Other - Hecklerspray: Music, Movies, TV, Celebs, Games and Gossip

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh please, kids all beat the shit out of each other at one time or another. And I'm just not buying the no bedtime, crap eating scenerio.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

I buy this scenario. With the parents jet setting and dragging the kids all around the world, no wonder they have no consistancy.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Oh please, kids all beat the shit out of each other at one time or another. And I'm just not buying the no bedtime, crap eating scenerio.
    True, but without structure, discipline and basic rules, kids will rule the roost. And they're adding more to this? Yikes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Didn't we have this debate last week? I'm just waiting for someone to come on and accuse of being racist because Z beats the shit out of Shiloh.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Who knows if there is structure or not. I\m big, big, big on structure and my kids still go bonkers every so often. My mum was a major rule mother and me and my sibs went mental every so often as well.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ITA,Butt! Plus-all of you know there has to be more Nanny involement here! They are well cared for and have schedules or we would have seen massive Nanny-leaving-scandals aplenty by now!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Awww, poor Shiloh. On the other hand, I beat the crap out of my brother on a regular basis when he was smaller than me (3 years younger than me but it didn't last long) but I love him to bits now. I hate the Brangelooney clan but this is ridiculous, they are just being kids.

Silver Member

what a load of crock !!! I'm the oldest of 6, all close in age, my mother is a drill sargent in disguise and we still tried to kill each other - it's a fact of life - kids will scrap....

Hate? Oh please. They're children. There is sibling rivalry, there is attention seeking, there are tantrums, hissy fits and play fights. That's what little kids (and big kids!) do.
    ssabmud

Bronze Member

"Z is always pushing or scratching her… Z once clawed Shiloh's cheek after she tried to take her cookie.
    Hell that's nothing! lol! When I was in grammar school I had a fight with my little sister and I fell, and she got on top of me and scratched my face up so bad my mother had to keep me out of school for some days. Really embarassing when your little sister kicks your ass.
    Last edited by Calimaster; April 14th, 2008 at 01:22 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Didn't we have this debate last week? I'm just waiting for someone to come on and accuse of being racist because Z beats the shit out of Shiloh.

yep .. that was out of the blue wasn't it?

I'm happy to report that my brother is alive even though I did my best to off the intruder, his nose doesn't look all that good though. Kids battle, it's best if your the oldest - beat the crap out of them while they are young because they grow up and paybacks are hell.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Brangelooney
    I'm sorry this just made me giggle and think of Brad, Angelina and George Clooney in a threesome.
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Whatev, my kids fight so much I barely even intervene anymore, uness it looks like someone is about to draw blood.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by micashell View Post
    I'm sorry this just made me giggle and think of Brad, Angelina and George Clooney in a threesome.
    Oooh, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind a front row seat for that one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information