Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sting spends $26m on new luxury home

Default Sting spends $26m on new luxury home

This amazing apartment in the centre of New York is dripping in luxurious furnishings, comes with complete with some high-profile neighbours and now Sting has just bought one of $26.5million.

The rocker's new pad, which boasts five bedrooms and a terrace, is at one of the city's most exclusive addresses.
    The luxury penthouse apartment cost the equivalent of 13.4million and is on the 16th floor of a tower-side duplex on Central Park West. Scroll down for more ...
    The 26.5 apartment boasts stunning views across New York city

Sting bought the 5,500 sq ft property under his real name Gordon Sumner and closed the deal on March 11.
    The former Police star signed the contract to buy it almost two years ago while he and wife Trudie Styler continued to live in a nearby apartment.
    But now they look set to make a move to the new building - one of the most sought-after in Manhattan. Scroll down for more ...
    Sting will have plenty of room to entertain his celebrity friends in his new 5,500 sq ft penthouse

No expense has been spared at this exclusive address, which has many high-profile residents

His neighbours will include some of America's leading financial figures.
    Former Citigroup Inc. Chairman, Sanford Weill, paid more than $42million for his apartment, while Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Chairman Lloyd Blankfein is also a resident.
    The newly built 43-storey neo-classical building by architect Robert A.M. Stern features herringbone floors, Vermont marble countertops, six-burner Thermador ranges and heated bathroom floors.
    It also boasts an indoor swimming pool.
    Scroll down for more ...
    It is thought that Sting and Trudie Styler will be moving into their new luxury apartment soon

Penthouses there have previously sold for more than $6,000-a-square foot, according to newspaper reports. The building features 24 studio and one-bedroom apartments for maids, butlers and cooks.

An apartment fit for a Sting: Police star spends 26m on new luxury home | the Daily Mail

Can't say I like the interior the way it is. The light in the dining room is far too low for my taste... beggars can't be choosers I guess

I still can't believe he is with his wife. He either really loves her, or they have an open marriage.
    ssabmud

26 million on a home? That is unbelievable. Talk about excess! Well since he's a rich celebuturd guess he deserves all his bling and happiness!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The view is breathtaking.
    I'm not sure it was worth $26 million, but he's probably worth more than dirt, so it doesn't matter.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

The price is mostly location,location,location!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Gold Member

He's an asshole. I met him once after a concert when I was a doe-eyed teenager who'd just seen him a few weeks earlier on Donahue talking about his trip to the rainforest. When we saw him after the show, I asked him how things were going in the rainforest and he said: "How the hell should I bloody know?"

My young-girl heart was shattered about how celebrities use causes for their own selfish and self-promoting bullshit!!! How many trees died in the rainforest to make the furniture in your opulent house you PRICK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    He's an asshole. I met him once after a concert when I was a doe-eyed teenager who'd just seen him a few weeks earlier on Donahue talking about his trip to the rainforest. When we saw him after the show, I asked him how things were going in the rainforest and he said: "How the hell should I bloody know?"

My young-girl heart was shattered about how celebrities use causes for their own selfish and self-promoting bullshit!!! How many trees died in the rainforest to make the furniture in your opulent house you PRICK!!!

WORD. Rules always apply to everyone else but them, it's like the Bono dude pontificating about nations forgiving debt, blah blah blah yet spending 20 plus million on a home (when he already has like, five others around the world). Hey Boner, that money could have fed hundreds of thousands of Africans, or built them hospitals, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Chalet-thanks! This was just beautiful and gave a whole new outlook on New York City. Which one is yours??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I used to see him a lot when I was a young kid. My dad was partners with Ian Copeland -brother of Stewart-in a record label and the Police were one of the first acts they had. He always was the dick of the band, but he's only gotten worse as the years roll on. I haven't seen him in about 10 years, but I doubt he's gotten any better. He was ok to me as a child, but Stewart and Andy Summers always were much nicer.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

computer generated pics, it's pretty amazing what they can do these days
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I wana visit NY

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Chalet-thanks! This was just beautiful and gave a whole new outlook on New York City. Which one is yours??
    The top one! I bungee jump to my office three floors below. Lunch is sent up (linen napkins of course).

Ya think Sting will wear his yoga pants in the elevator?

What's up with Trudie's chest? Bra? Implants? Tape inside the dress?
    They look like two tiny scoops of melting ice cream.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I used to see him a lot when I was a young kid. My dad was partners with Ian Copeland -brother of Stewart-in a record label and the Police were one of the first acts they had. He always was the dick of the band, but he's only gotten worse as the years roll on. I haven't seen him in about 10 years, but I doubt he's gotten any better. He was ok to me as a child, but Stewart and Andy Summers always were much nicer.
    Wow, what an amazing past you have--bet there are a lot of stories with you and your dad. Hard to believe dickwad was ever a schoolteacher.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I had a feeling he is a total jerkoff, but stories like that piss me off.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information