Thread: Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears hurt during drunken fight at a party

Elite Member

Default Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears hurt during drunken fight at a party

Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears hurt during drunken fight at a party

This week’s National Enquirer reports that Jamie Lynn’s fiance, Casey Aldridge, 18, was drinking heavily at a party and that pregnant Jamie Lynn stepped in to try and stop a fight between two of his friends. Fists were flying and Jamie Lynn got elbowed hard in the mouth. She was crying and screaming, and the way Casey responded was to try and get her to shut up:
    According to a new report from The National Enquirer, Jamie Lynn was injured when she attempted to break up a fight between two of Casey’s friends:
    “Jamie Lynn decided she could break it up, but got elbowed hard in the mouth by one of the boy,” says an eyewitness. “She went crazy, screaming at everyone….crying, screaming, and covering her mouth.”
    “Casey was so drunk, he just kept trying to hush her up.”
    [From popcrunch]
    Jamie Lynn just turned 17, and she’s pregnant, but it’s not like she was said to be drinking at the party. She probably thought she could stop the fight since she was one of the only sober people there and assumed that the guys would respect a pregnant woman. Either they didn’t see her or she just got in the way, because she ended up hurt.
    Why she was even at a party were teens were drinking is up to question, and given the way the night unfolded it clearly wasn’t a good place for a pregnant girl to be hanging out. At least she’s been trying to lead a quiet life in Louisiana, but she’s still getting into some trouble there. Her fiance was even said to have threatened photographers with a gun he had in his four wheeler. I hope Jamie Lynn makes better choices in life soon, because she’s about to have a baby who depends on her. As it is, she’s hanging out with a young crowd that’s acting their age, which is much too young to be responsible for a child.
    Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears hurt during drunken fight at a party

That baby's probably gonna be born with a dent in it's head, somehow.

Following in Britney's footsteps I see.

Her guy sounds like a real winner.
    ssabmud

oh the believable National Enquirer is at it again!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Her young dumb pregnant azz shouldn't have been there. You can't make sense to a drunk person. GOD! Why would a pregnant lady jump between testostrone, bubbas, and beer?

^^Because the young lady is really just a little girl. Sad for so many reasons.

Crying and screaming from an elbow to the jaw? There should at least be a tooth or two gone if she carried on like that. It's not like she got hit in the stomach, the big baby. Besides....You could probably ride roller coasters, join a roller derby, run marathons and snort lines every night and not shake a Spears baby loose.

I guess she wanted her "mayun" to jump in there and get his ass kicked to prove his luv for her, since him accepting Spears money to be baby daddy and her wearing a ring "from him" that she bought herself isn't enough.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

She just reeks of trash!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Until she got knocked up I didn't even know who she was. Now I try not to read crap about her b/c she is just a kid having a kid... what a mess her entire family is.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder if people were required to have a mullet to get into the party. Cuz that's how the Spears clan rolls. Yeah baby.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Wouldn't surprise me. Dumb white trash fighting, a pregnant girl trying to break it up...she seems like a real whiner as well, and her boyfriend seems like a douche.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information