Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills says she “cleansed and baptised” Paul McCartney’s lawyer

Elite Member

Default Heather Mills says she “cleansed and baptised” Paul McCartney’s lawyer

Heather Mills says she “cleansed and baptised” McCartney’s lawyer

The judge in Heather Mills’ divorce case mentioned in his ruling multiple times that she was less than believable, and called her “distasteful,” “explosive,” and “volatile,” explaining how she failed to make a case that she was owed hundreds of millions. According to Heather it was Paul’s lawyer who wronged her, and she tried to make her point by dumping a jug of water over her on the last day in hearings. Outside of court that day, after having doused Paul’s lawyer Fiona Shakelton, Mills said “she has called me many, many names before meeting me when I was in a wheelchair.”
    Now Mills is explaining her childish antics, and bragging about how great it was on an interview with Britain’s GMTV this morning. She even took a dig at Shakelton’s age:
    “I cleansed and baptized her. I thought she looked fantastic - I thought it did her the world of good and now I’m getting lots of offers to restyle the hair of women of her age.” [via The Huffington Post]
    And Mills couldn’t resist talking about her ex husband’s love life. McCartney was most recently spotted vacationing with his new girlfriend, American Nancy Shevell, in Antigua. He has also been linked with American actress Rosanna Arquette:
    “I think he’s got three different girlfriends so I wish all the girls the best of luck. Better them than me.”
    Mills is also fighting for transcripts of the court hearings to be released, hoping that it will air her grievances against Paul in a more efficient manner. She calls the coverage of her divorce “one sided.”
    Just when you thought this woman couldn’t get any more annoying, someone gives her a platform and she takes it, flailing around and yelling at the top of her lungs. She’s like the paranoid village idiot of the media age. Everyone is out to get her, she’s always right, and she’ll tell you about it ad nauseum, creating general amusement for all.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Heather Mills says she “cleansed and baptised” McCartney’s lawyer

is someone ever going to just beat the shit out of Heather?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Now can you believe that such a strong willed woman was ever abused, as she claimed? She's certainly not the timid victim type. Nor does she seem like anyone whose spirit was broken by abuse.

I wasn't too sure if this was true... but Heather boasted about it! B-tch!
    ssabmud

Wow. What a total wackjob. What's next? I'm waiting to see her do something crazy enough to lose the kid. British posters: How easy (or hard) is it in England for a "nutter" to lose custody? When and if she does I predict a way bigger flip out than with this divorce.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^

Of course she'll flip out big time ... imagine how traumatic it will be losing all that child support money.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Wow. What a total wackjob. What's next? I'm waiting to see her do something crazy enough to lose the kid. British posters: How easy (or hard) is it in England for a "nutter" to lose custody?
    Sigh. Clearly harder than we might've thought.

I believe you have to do something pretty dire to lose custody - usually something neglectful, criminal, dangerous or medically certifiable. Being viewed as something akin to the village idiot isn't usually enough, not even for Heather Mills in full baptismal mode.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Elite Member

What a total nutcase. You do NOT, (under and circumstances), take a pitcher of water and pour it over anyone's head in court---especially counsel (yours or your ex-husband's!!!). Is this woman a total moron?!

Heather Mills is a fucking idiot. She proved to the world what an ill-mannered, explosive, volatile and unpredictable woman she is. She not only lost a leg in that accident, I think she lost her mind too. Paul McCartney is better off without her. It's just too damn bad he got the bitch pregnant. He's going to have to deal with her ass for a long, long time on account of that kid they had together.

Hit By Ban Bus!

it's really hard to like Ho-ther

why wasn't she arrested? better yet why didn't Paul's lawyer turn around and beat the crap out of her and claim it was self defense?

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks like the older beaten up version of Drew Barriemore....

She is a crazy as TinyTOM

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I don't know it's looking like Alicia Keys is second to Tommy Tot and his side kick Robot.

Still waiting for someone to rip off her leg and beat her to death with it.

I would have liked to have seen her get her ass bitchslapped for that. I just cannot fathom a grown ass woman doing that to another woman.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Still waiting for someone to rip off her leg and beat her to death with it.
    HEck that is something Id pay to see.... in fact pay per view and TIVO it.... [ with helker skelter music in the background ]

“I cleansed and baptized her. I thought she looked fantastic - I thought it did her the world of good and now I’m getting lots of offers to restyle the hair of women of her age.”
    Meoooowwww! Heather's right though. She looked loads better sans the pompadour. Heather has some big balls that's for sure. One day she might do it to the wrong person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information