Login to remove the ads!

Thread: JK Rowling and the tits that nearly got away

Default JK Rowling and the tits that nearly got away

Her necklines have been plunging lower and lower with each recent red carpet appearance.

And each time the likelihood that JK Rowling would suffer an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction has increased.

This week, however, after an evening where her decolletage frequently threatened to pop out, the situation was made worse by a rather hands-on aide. Scroll down for more...
    Helping hand: JK's agent offered a shielding hand as the writer left the event last night to avoid any further embarrassment

Elegant: JK Rowling arrives looking demure

As these pictures show, the publicist of the Harry Potter author launched himself forward to prevent photographers capturing the moment when the front of her purple gown slipped perilously south.

But amid the hubbub and with flashbulbs popping at the British Book Awards, Mark Hutchinson ended up with more of a handful than he planned for.

Asked last night about the incident, Mr Hutchinson, who has worked with Miss Rowling for more than five years, seemed confused about how he ended up in such a position.

Saying he did not clearly remember trying to protect Miss Rowling's modesty, he then gave two different accounts of how he might have ended up in such a position.

"Oh no, oh gosh!" remarked Mr Hutchinson, director of PR agency Colman Getty, when he heard of the unfortunate pictures.

"I think there was a point where there was a strap coming loose, and that was where my hands were going - on the top.
    "To my knowledge I did not have my hand actually on her breast. Maybe it's the angle of the photograph."
    Read more...

The slip marked an embarrassing end to an evening when Miss Rowling had picked up a lifetime achievement award - but even so, observers were stunned by just how much she's transformed herself in the past decade.

The evening was a curious event where the worlds of literature and showbusiness met, with the likes of the Harry Potter author on one side and glamour-model turned children's author Jordan on the other.

Scroll down for more...

Slipping standards: First her bra begins to show (2) before she makes a desperate attempt to hitch up her dress (3)

Eyes down: By now she's attracting stares (4) so her publicist steps in to assist (5)

Sir Richard Attenborough was seen giving Spice Girl Geri Halliwell a kiss on the cheek.

Elsewhere were model Marie Helvin, Dame Edna Comedian Barry Humphries and chef Gordon Ramsay, glamour girl Abi Titmuss and Strictly Come Dancing champ Alesha Dixon.

Scroll down for more...

When Jordan met JK: As expected, the former glamour model opted for a high-octane glamour, with a plunging neckline revealing her ample charms. But it was author JK Rowling who ended up showing more than she intended to

Literary trio: Jordan made an unlikely third wheel at the photocall for the British Book Awards alongside JK Rowling and crime writer Patricia Cornwell last night

JK and the bust that nearly got away | the Daily Mail

Pasties,anyone?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Aren't you supposed to try that stuff on before you go and wear it?

Honestly, it doesn't look that low cut to me.

That trashball Jordan looks about a billion times skankier, and her chest looks like it might explode from her dress at any moment.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, Patricia Cornwell actually looks good here. Loved her book about Jack the Ripper~she solved the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    That trashball Jordan looks about a billion times skankier, and her chest looks like it might explode from her dress at any moment.

True. She doesn't even look real.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Patricia Cornwell has definitely had some ps done. That truly doesn't look like her at first glance. And that Jordan person is just a mess.There is so much wrong there, I don't know where to start.

Edit:

And then look at this:

The bottom one doesn't look like her but it is. Just google her.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

I don't think it's a big deal, nothing's shown really...
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

The dress isn't that low cut but it is ill-fitting. With her money she could spring for something nicer and some Spanx!
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

JK Rowling and the tits that nearly got away

too bad she killed of Dumbldore, he might have magicked them in place for her.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

She should have pulled the wand out of her butt and made her dress two sizes larger.. I can see the hail damage on her thighs.

haha she loves it. She's got one guy staring at her boobies and the other one copping a feel. She knows what she's doing

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    She should have pulled the wand out of her butt and made her dress two sizes larger.. I can see the hail damage on her thighs.

Insert evil laugh here.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Thread Information