Thread: Even Kathy Hilton doesn't believe that Paris Hilton/Benji Madden romance is real

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Even Kathy Hilton doesn't believe that Paris Hilton/Benji Madden romance is real

Paris Hilton is having a hard time convincing her socialite mother that her feelings for boyfriend-of-the-moment Benji Madden are genuine. Kathy Hilton believes her oldest daughter is only dating the musician to rattle the cage of former-friend Nicole Richie, who is dating Benji’s twin brother, Joel Madden.

According to report from The National Enquirer: Kathy - who’s grown very fond of the poor little Richie girl over the years, cheering on her uphill fight to get straight - “had a talk with Paris about it, questioning her motives for dating Benji,” says a family friend. “Kathy flat-out asked her, ‘Are you doing this just to rile Nicole?’ Kathy loves her daughter, but knows the girl doesn’t have an earnest bone in her body - she’s always up to something, and it would be like her to date the brother of Nicole’s future husband just to get her goat!”

Despite mother’s skepticism Paris spoke out about her relationship with the Good Charlotte rocker on her official Myspace blog on Tuesday:

“I’ve never felt so happy and in love. [Benji] is such an amazing guy and life has never been better.”

Source

Paris looks so much like Kathy, and Kathy is hideous. Those "girls" never had a chance; I mean look at Kathy's skirt! (Oh and how they were never taught any sense of decency too)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    Paris looks so much like Kathy, and Kathy is hideous. Those "girls" never had a chance
    It's so sad, suppoesdly Kathy was deflowered by some random dude in the driveway that Big Grandma Hilton had hired at 16 so she could catch a rich man. (as told from the Hilton tell all book)
    Last edited by ingi; April 11th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    It's so sad, suppoesdly Kathy was deflowered by some dude in the driveway that Gradma Hilton had hired at 16 so she could catch a rich man. (as told from the Hilton tell all book)
    Not Grandma Hilton though. Grandma Starfucker maybe. Kathy is gross. Are those thigh highs she's wearing and put those bazooms away.

Kathy loves her daughter, but knows the girl doesn’t have an earnest bone in her body

Play nice Kathy, Benji Madden can be earnest sometimes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Not Grandma Hilton though. Grandma Starfucker maybe. Kathy is gross. Are those thigh highs she's wearing and put those bazooms away.
    There must have been a lot psychological trauma from getting deflowered by a stranger whom your mother paid. (to teach Kathy the tricks of being a good lay) It explains a lot of how Paris operates, it's just the next natural progression of whoredom and no core values.
    Last edited by ingi; April 11th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.

There must have been a lot psychological trauma from getting deflowered by a stranger whom your mother paid. (to teach Kathy the tricks of being a good lay) It explains a lot of how Paris exists, it's just the next natural progression of whoredom and no core values.
    I bet she was an interesting character. Wasn't she a stage mom to Kathy's other sister Kim something? I believe Kim was a Disney star. But yes whoredom probably comes naturally.

What book was this from? I looooove tell alls.

If that's true, that's absolutely sick and horrifying. NO ONE deserves that, NO ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Kathy loves her daughter, but knows the girl doesn’t have an earnest bone in her body

Play nice Kathy, Benji Madden can be earnest sometimes...
    OMG, I just snorted.

What is KH wearing? Does no one love her enough to tell her that's absurd?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I bet she was an interesting character. Wasn't she a stage mom to Kathy's other sister Kim something? I believe Kim was a Disney star. But yes whoredom probably comes naturally.
    The big open secret is that Kathy is not that rich. The Hilton fortune is split like 30-40 ways among far flung relatives, for a long time she and Paris/Nicky lived in a modest middle class house. Paris has to whore herself out so hard because the family is really poor by standards of the elite wealthy

^^

It's true

Hit By Ban Bus!

Didn't Grandpa Hilton cut them out of the fortune entirely after the whole agreeing to market the sex tape came out?

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

That, um, "outfit" that Kathy Hilton is wearing is, um.....hmm......ahhh........um........ Well, for once, GoldDust is nearly speechless. I can't even come up with a word harsh enough to describe how hideously disgusting, inappropriate (the woman is about 50!), ugly, unintentionally-hilarious, grotesque, & offensive to my eyeballs that "outfit" is.

Those above-the-knee socks! The boobs about to pop out of the top of the "dress"! WHAT was this woman thinking when she put that on???!? Jesus in a racecar!!!!*, that's the most hilariously ridiculous get-up i think i've ever seen!

*YAY! I got to use my new favorite (bizarrely hilarious) saying! --That i first heard here last night, courtesy of NicoleWasHere. (Thanks Nicole!)
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The big open secret is that Kathy is not that rich. The Hilton fortune is split like 30-40 ways among far flung relatives, for a long time she and Paris/Nicky lived in a modest middle class house. Paris has to whore herself out so hard because the family is really poor by standards of the elite wealthy
    I didn't know that. This makes my day.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information