Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman's son lands movie role

This film is being directed by Spielberg- I dont believe this at all! Unless its more of the CO$ bullshit mindgames !

Gold Member

^^Maybe it is Spielberg mind games.

Ah oh! Looks like Karma's about to bite someone in the ass soon.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe Spielberg is trying to save the kid from CO$.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I don't know he lost control on the set of War Of The Worlds.

Tom had scientology tents set up on site and had "his" people there to administer to their "needs" Dakota Fannings parents stayed on set and was not happy with Tom trying to convert their child. Steven wasn't happy about the tents either. Steven is Jewish, a relaxed Jew but Jewish none the less he was less than happy about the couch jumping when Tom was supposed to be doing PR work for WOTW's.

The idea of Steven opening himself up to Tom and his scientology crap amazes me.. but then again they have worked together on a few projects.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^If this is true, then the whole mr. moviestar vs. mr. moviemaker is an unmitigated load of crap.

No Sasha this may be a turn of the tide actually. Keep your friends close but your enemies (children) even closer. SS can be very charming and has been viewed as a father figure to many young actors in the past. If this goes how I think it will, it could be a real coup de grace and the Death Star will explode.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^If this is true, then the whole mr. moviestar vs. mr. moviemaker is an unmitigated load of crap.
    Groan - don't say it. Puh-lease, don't say it. Not out loud! *fingers in ears*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Unless this is a hint to Tom to back down- getting his kid involved in a story like this, is more of a hidden message than them working together. But I dont know whether this is something that the CO$ have thought up or its mind games by Spielberg's camp.
    I do think there is bad blood between them and I very much doubt that Spielberg wants to be associated with Tommyboy again. Those pics of Tommyboy and him at that award ceremony looked pretty uncomfortable - and Spielberg's body language looked like WTF get away from me you freak!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    No Sasha this may be a turn of the tide actually. Keep your friends close but your enemies (children) even closer. SS can be very charming and has been viewed as a father figure to many young actors in the past. If this goes how I think it will, it could be a real coup de grace and the Death Star will explode.
    But would TC really allow his child to work with his worst enemy? I don't think so.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ or the elite liberal Steven could be falling for the "you can have your own religion and be a scientologist also" right before they turn out the lights and steal your religion from you. No? Don't think so? Who would think they would go after Jerry Seinfield? Or Will and Jada Smith? The ubber Catholic Lopez family? The list goes on but you get my drift.

Will Smiths son is home schooled and also studies scientology.

Or Tom could be using his kids to get to Steven. Connor dumped his mother over scientology and Steven is a sucker for children - lets see who flips who at the end of the day.

SS has know Tommy Boy for a long time and his son could be very grateful for this big break....

The question is does Connor actually want to be an actor - or is this a really weird mindfuck that these two camps have concocted? And that Connor is just a tool- If this story ever comes out, its gotta be made into a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    But would TC really allow his child to work with his worst enemy? I don't think so.
    I don't think TC sees SS as his enemy. I think he views SS as "misguided" but he's delusional in thinking they are still friends.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information