Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perez Hilton, Queen of All Defamation, sues 26 blogs for defamation!

Default Perez Hilton, Queen of All Defamation, sues 26 blogs for defamation!

Perez Hilton, Queen of All Defamation, sues 26 blogs for defamation!

AAAARGHHH... THE IRONY!!!... SO. MUCH. IRONIEEEE!!!!... MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!

Mario "Perez Hilton" Lavandeira, a fat freak of nature who made a career publishing unfounded rumors of celebrities and drawing sperm and cocaine coming out of celebrities' mouths and nostrils on images stolen from bona fide photographers, has filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court against failed blogger (and human being) Jonathan Jaxson and 25 other unnamed bloggers for defaming him!

The lawsuit arises in part from Jaxson's claims back in February that Hilton asked him to send a video of Jaxson masturbating in exchange for celebrity tips and rumors that Jaxson could publish on his blog. Jaxson alleged back then that he sent in the masturbation video, but Perez never kept his end of the bargain. See this blog entry to refresh your memory! Boycott Perez Hilton favorite site Popcrunch.com is also named in the lawsuit.

In his complaint Perez asserts that Jaxson's claims "expose [him] to hatred, contempt, ridicule, and obloquy." HA HA HA HA. Obloquy, BTW, refers to "a state of disgrace resulting from public abuse." The fact is, people, that the ridiculous accusations by douchetard Jaxson did not hurt Perez Hilton's reputation. I mean, come on, WHAT REPUTATION??? That of being a defamer and a thief?

What really seems to have pissed Perez off is that on April 2, Jaxson posted Perez's private cell number on his blog, wishing Perez "a belated Happy Birthday" and encouraging people to call him up. The complaint alleges that 25 other sites and blogs also published Perez's number, resulting in Perez receiving "over one thousand calls on his private cell phone (which he also uses for business), causing Lavandeira to sustain extreme interference with his business, including the Website, and suffer a loss of productivity by virtue of having his cell phone ringing non-stop since the publication was made." HA HA HA

That is just funny. Can celebrities sue Perez Hilton for the "extreme interference" with their business that they suffer when Perez publishes false rumors about them (ie., that they are gay). Can Barack Obama sue Perez Hilton for damaging his reputation, implying that he is a communist, a plagiarist, and associates with persons of ill-repute?

This lawsuit has no merit, and neither does Mario "Perez Hilton" Lavandeira.

It will be interesting, however, to see if the case moves forward because the defendants will be entitled to discovery of Perez's evidence, including his computers records. This will be necessary to determine if Perez really received Jaxson's masturbation video, and if the instant-message conversations published by Jaxson really took place. AND IT WILL BE FUNNY.

Source: boycottperezhilton.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I think this lawsuit won't go very far. But, I do think that the catty little bitchfight between the titanic that is Perez and the piece of driftwood that is that little wannabe posuer nobody, Jonathon Jaxson is hilarious.
    vaya con dios

That's just too funny. He has a lot of nerve taking anyone
    to court. What a total douche bag!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I guess he's not familiar with the concept of irony, hehe.

What a fucking dumbass. He annoys the shit out of me.

I posted that story here? Are gossiprocks named in the lawsuit too?
    ssabmud

He is so gonna lose. He's the one always taking the stories and claiming them as his own.

I cannot wait to see how this gem unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I posted that story here? Are gossiprocks named in the lawsuit too?
    I was worried too cause I copied the story from JJ's Blog over to a thread about Perez and John Mayer... anyway, they have named Jonathon Jaxson's site but no other sites/blogs at this stage. I went back to my post to try and delete the phone number but I couldn't EDIT... I've clearly referenced JJ's blog, so any recourse should go back to him.
    vaya con dios

Maybe he's trying to sue these other blogs to pay for all the lawsuits filed against him. This is going to be fun to watch.

I dislike him with a passion. He's just a vile, cruddy excuse for a human!! Karma is going to get his ass GOOD!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Shut his shitty blog down, its one of the worst. No, THE worst.

Bronze Member

This is not true. Perez is only suing that JJ guy, and no other blogs. I read the whole lawsuit, and popcrunch and one other blog are named are sites that reported the news. They are not getting sued at all, just the one guy who posted Perez's phone number.

- edit -
    I just read the "Does 1 through 25" you are right Trixiebelle! He is suing everyone who reported this. Puh-lease.
    Last edited by celebitchy; April 10th, 2008 at 08:52 AM.

The lawsuit lists JJ and "Does 1 through 25" (as in "John Doe") as defendants, so others can be added at a later date. Doesn't mean they will be, but it leaves it open so the lawsuit can be amended.

I guess Perez is finally making enough money to be a plaintiff instead of a defendant for a change. Love how he calls himself "world-renowned" in the lawsuit.

btw, the link to the lawsuit is in the other thread on this subject:

Perez Hilton sues Jonathan Jaxson

I didn't read any of that except five words saying some dude Jaxson sent him video of him masturbating himself. WTF? Omgosh. WHY?
    All I know is Perez is a fucking coco loco and needs to get punched in his cabeza.
    Not that I promote violence, but he does use the Hilton name with pride which cannot be a good thing. Blech.

Bronze Member

The lawsuit lists JJ and "Does 1 through 25" (as in "John Doe") as defendants, so others can be added at a later date. Doesn't mean they will be, but it leaves it open so the lawsuit can be amended.

I guess Perez is finally making enough money to be a plaintiff instead of a defendant for a change. Love how he calls himself "world-renowned" in the lawsuit.

btw, the link to the lawsuit is in the other thread on this subject:
    Thanks Trixibelle, I was confused because that is the only reference to the other sites, and there is no list of them that I could find. Ridiculous that he's suing everyone who reported it.

In the words of Popeye: How ironical.

Karma is a b*tch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information