Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow: break-up rumors are 'ridiculous'

Default Gwyneth Paltrow: break-up rumors are 'ridiculous'

Gwyneth Paltrow calls the rumors concerning her marriage "ridiculous" in fact, it's her role as a wife and mom that gives her the most joy.

"Having a family has made me feel whole," Paltrow, 35, tells British Glamour in its May issue. "I used to always be searching and always lonely. I never feel like that any more."

And she's quick to quash those break up stories circulating: "You will never see us out publicly," she states referring to her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. "We just don't want to be one of those couples."

"It evolved that way," she explains, admitting she has been known to let her guard down, much to the disappointment of her husband of five years. "He gets furious if I say something about him."

Referring to a recent incident where she declined to reveal her husband's whereabouts to the press, she recalls: "They were like, 'You're breaking up.' ... Ridiculous."

Paltrow has kept a low profile since giving birth to her son, Moses, who celebrated turning 2 with a fiesta Tuesday. But reveals she's happy to talk about her kids and their personalities.

"Apple is an open person," she says of the almost 4-year-old. "She's Taurus; grounded, calm, funny. Moses is Aries, he's the most sweet, sensitive thing but then he'll kick and karate-chop and spit and tumble. He's a real boy."

Gwyneth Paltrow: Break-Up Rumors Are 'Ridiculous' - Couples, Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow : People.com

Gee, sounds like they have a real fun and loving marriage
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

He gets furious? Whoa. My British husband was a controlling asshole, too. Pick up the Clue Phone, Gwennie...it's a-ringin' girl.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh God, she's talking astrology now?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Gold Member

I thought she was the one who freaked out if Chris talked about her at the beginning of their relationship.

She looks good on the cover.
    I think she wants to keep her relationship under wraps because of all the craziness that happened when her and Bradley were engaged. I think that would do that to anyone.

Cool

^ And what about her and Ben? It was a frickin fiasco when he got with J-Lo, I remember the mags comparing her to J-Lo with everything - even the car he drove had something to do with the chick he was with...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

^^ Yep. It was crazy then, too.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Oh God, she's talking astrology now?

I wonder if she knows that her and Chris are not astrologically compatable.

Cool

^ Wow... I dont even care enough to know what her/his - the spawns - signs are.

But you obviously know, do tell... what the hell are they? If she's a Virgo, I'm gonna be a little miffed... just heads up on that one
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I don't really know my astrology very well anymore but all I know is Pisces and Libra will always be an unbalanced match.

I dug for some info and here's what I got...if ya believe this kind of stuff...

Both Pisces and Libra are very romantic and passionate signs. Many hook up....few make it last. According to the stars, their signs show no long lasting stability. The problem is that he is very emotional (pisces) and she, very intellectual (libra). And this may create more than just little problems between the two. They will need to sacrifice their personal self a little to understand and win over each other- big problem with that is they both like the world to revolve around them and are a little too self-involved to look out for each other the way you should.

Both are sentimental and affectionate and in a lot of ways are the same but Pisces needs domination, reassurance, and constant attention and Libra finds that restricting. Libra is fun loving and Pisces feels neglected and whines and scolds. Sexually Libra must take the lead and finds that annoying.

Thread Information