Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie 'furious' at Paris Hilton's baby plans

Default Nicole Richie 'furious' at Paris Hilton's baby plans

Rex Features

Nicole Richie is said to be furious that Paris Hilton is trying to "copy" her life.

Hilton reportedly wants to follow in her friend's footsteps by having a baby after hooking up with the brother of Richie's fiancÚ Joel Madden.

Joel and Benji Madden are members of rock band Good Charlotte, whom Hilton is currently accompanying on tour.

A source told Star: "Nicole was already upset when Paris started dating Benji - it all happened too fast for her liking. Then Nicole couldn't go on tour with them because she had to stay home and look after her young daughter Harlow.

"She is furious Paris is out there gallivanting with her boyfriend and his brother. If Paris gets pregnant, Nicole is going to go ballistic. She thinks Paris copies everything she does."

Richie gave birth to her first child with Joel in LA on January 11.

Showbiz - News - Richie 'furious' at Hilton's baby plans - Digital Spy

Boo-hoo Nicole, let that racist skank do what she wants, rise above it and seperate yourself from her, you're not beyond salvation!

I can't say I blame her. It would bug me too--especially if it was a friend I was trying to distance myself from.

Paris with a baby ... that's a scary thought. Do you think she'll put it in a closet when she goes out?

If Paris ever gives birth, God forbid, that poor child will be dead in a week.

What do you wanna bet Banned does get knocked up? I can totally see it. She's jealous as hell.

I hope Paris' pregnancy is the most unfortunate, painful thing she's ever experience. And she has triplets.

I just don't see that selfish whore as capable of enduring a pregnancy and childbirth. Hell she couldn't even do two weeks in the nice part of the jail without spending half the time in a custom hospital room. She will hire someone to carry it, especially since nothing that gets sucked into that black hole ever comes out and wear those stupid pillows like she's totally doing it. Once its born she will dress it up and put it in the closet with her other pets unless someone remembers and they hire someone to raise it , only bringing it out for awesome photo ops. Sort of like Rick and Kathi raised her and look how well she turned out.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

I think Paris doesn't really want a child at all, but she sure does enjoy the publicity those ''plans'' give her ! And I also doubt Benji wants a baby with this piece of trash. I'm pretty sure he's aware of what is her filthy reputation !

I just can't picture Paris taking care of another human being, anyway ! She has a hard time taking care of her own little person. She needs a complete staff to fulfil all of her needs !

I think Nicole should worry more about Paris hanging around Joel !
    Last edited by Kiwii; April 8th, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
    Live - Laugh - Love

I didn't know it was 2003, why the hell does the media think we still care a flying fuck what these two are doing?
    "Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial because- remember Chewbacca?" - George Noory

Right, Nicole. Because you're the only woman who is allowed to hook up with a loser and have a kid.

A female in her late 20s wanting to settle down and have a baby. Hmm... you're right Nicole, Paris IS trying to copy you. How dare she.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    A female in her late 20s wanting to settle down and have a baby.
    You do know we're talking about self-centered party girl Paris Hilton, right?

^^ Yes, LOL, I am aware we're talking about Paris. However, I never mentioned how she's toss it in the pile with her unwanted dogs after the novelty had worn off...

Yes Nicole, the world revolves around you! She can't just be happy caring for her new baby? Seriously, who gives a fuck anymore? I thought these twats had finally been destroyed by their super STDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information