Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo headed towards splitsville?

Default Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo headed towards splitsville?

Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo headed towards splitsville

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have been dating for what seems like a celebrity eternity – about two years. Minnillo has long been reported to be nearly desperate to marry Lachey, especially since the pair moved in together last year. Accounts that she’s putting pressure on Lachey are heating up – but Nick is said not to be interested, at least for the time being. There are also a lot of stories floating around about Minnillo’s immature behavior, comparing her to a high school drama queen. Lachey has generally been portrayed as a pretty mature, sensible guy, and they seem mismatched in a lot of ways.
    Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo are on the verge of splitting. The couple has been trapped in a break up-to-make up cycle, and now Nick is fed up with Vanessa constantly pressuring him to marry and give her children. And he came unglued with the former MTV host accused him of still being in love with ex-wife Jessica Simpson, pals reveal.
    Their problems were on public display March 25 at the trendy restaurant Katsuya when they “sat in stone silence for more than 30 minutes after having what appeared to be an argument,” according to an eyewitness. “As they left that night, Vanessa was in tears sitting next to Nick who was gripping the steering wheel of the car.”
    Three nights earlier, at a birthday bash for basketball star Baron Davis at the Stone Rose Lounge. Vanessa “had a good bit to drink, and she turned into a bitchy high school drama queen,” said an eyewitness. “She was rude to some people and then flirted with a bunch of athletes, partying like a single girl. She was hanging all over other guys. Vanessa was rude to fans who wanted her autograph. She spent half the evening sneering at other female guests. From what I saw, it’s not wonder Nick is sick of her.”
    [From the National Enquirer, April 14th 2008 print edition]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo headed towards splitsville
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I thought they've been together longer than two years...

they're wearing matching lipstick. all must be well with them.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Elite Member

There's something about Vanessa I don't trust. With that said, I can't blame her if she wants to settle down - it has been over two years and she deserves some inkling of what future Nick has in mind. If Nick isn't interested, he needs to cut her lose instead of always going on about how miserable he is.

No one should ever feel forced to settle down and raise a family BUT they should never mislead anyone either. A split is pretty inevitable, I'd say.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    There's something about Vanessa I don't trust. With that said, I can't blame her if she wants to settle down - it has been over two years and she deserves some inkling of what future Nick has in mind. If Nick isn't interested, he needs to cut her lose instead of always going on about how miserable he is.

No one should ever feel forced to settle down and raise a family BUT they should never mislead anyone either. A split is pretty inevitable, I'd say.
    Vanessa does strike me as an immature drama queen. I have no idea why as I've never seen evidence of temper tantrums etc. That's just the way she strikes me.

And I've come to the point of believing that no couple in Hollywood can last amidst all that narcissism, greed, and fame whoring. Only the ones who stay out of the fray seem to last, and Nick and Vanessa are right in the middle of the muck.

Nick reminds me a lot of a close friend of mine, so I tend to sympathize with him - especially, considering he makes fantastically bad choices in women.

I think he's still locked in the idea of having a beauty queen over a quality woman with a decent brain in her head and a good personality AND is nice to look at. If he'd quit chosing them based on looks alone, I think he'd do better.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Shit or get off the pot, Nick.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Nick reminds me a lot of a close friend of mine, so I tend to sympathize with him - especially, considering he makes fantastically bad choices in women.

I think he's still locked in the idea of having a beauty queen over a quality woman with a decent brain in her head and a good personality AND is nice to look at. If he'd quit chosing them based on looks alone, I think he'd do better.
    That doesn't say a whole lot about NL though, does it? I really liked him on Newlyweds because he seemed to have his head on straight. If looks truely are more important than substance to him, eh, he gets what he deserves.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    If looks truely are more important than substance to him, eh, he gets what he deserves.
    I agree totally. The few times I watched Newlyweds, Nick always appeared totally exasperated with Jessica. I knew then there was only one obvious reason he was sticking with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That doesn't say a whole lot about NL though, does it?
    Nope. In fact, it looks worse for him, because it highlights just how screwed up his priorities must be.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Dump the bitch already!!!

Man is he ugly. Evertime I look at him, I want to reach out and rearrange his face.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Now whenever I look at him I always think of how small his peen is. All that and he goes for looks over substance in women. It's like he's doomed to a miserable, shallow existence with that winning combo.

^^How do you know his peen is small? Did I miss some pictures?

Anyway, I'm surprised he lasted this long with Vanessa. Always figured she was his rebound chick.

No, no, just rumors Trixie. I should've clarified that each time I see his pic, I think about those rumors that his peen is small. Just rumors, but once they get to be prolific and from different sources...well, I tend to start believing them a bit more. And even if they're not true, they stick in your mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information