Thread: List of Mariah Carey's demands

Thumbs down List of Mariah Carey's demands

JLo Doesn't Have Shit On Mimi!

Mimi is still ravaging London with her outrageous diva demands! In honor of this, The Daily Mail has done a rundown of Mimi's past and present crazy demands. Here's just some of them:
    She has 11 bodyguards surround her table in restaurants, so people can't see her eat
    She booked every penthouse in Claridge's hotel, so she can have ultimate privacy
    She insisted they install a $20,000 gym next to her penthouse suite
    She keeps 20 humidifiers around her bed
    She won't wear flat shoes ever! She said, "My feet repel them."
    She likes being carried around, because wearing high heels all the time hurts her feet
    She doesn't have a Birthday, "Honestly, I don't even have birthdays. I call them anniversaries."
    She will never use public transportation again, "I've already been on the bus I don't need to go back on the bus."
    She insists her dogs travel by private plane or private car only
    Strangely enough, I don't have a problem with any of this. If I was her, I would probably want all that shit to! Hell, I would travel everywhere in an oxygen tank, so I wouldn't have to breathe the same air as the rest of the peons around me. Mimi needs to step it up!
    Here's Mimi doing the fart shimmy while signing autographs in London last night.

JLo Doesn't Have Shit On Mimi! | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

These people are really fucking unbelievable. Why do you pimp yourself out there and tell the people who made you rich now to back the fuck off and adore from afar. I agree if you have kids or your safety is threatened one body guard should be able to handle it. Also all these ridiculous demands for humidifiers and dog town cars show how insane and or stupid these vapid people are. Why's she lying about never riding a bus - huh - she's from fucking Port Chester NY and I'm certain she rode plenty of public transportation in the past. You can run from your roots Mimsical but you cannot hide, plus there is always Glitter to bring your ass back to reality! Shame she turned into such a bitch with all the talent she HAD.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Keep it up, Mimi. Bitch will be broke and back turning tricks.

She reminds me of Blohan in that first pic. *shudder*

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Why's she lying about never riding a bus - huh - she's from fucking Port Chester NY and I'm certain she rode plenty of public transportation in the past. You can run from your roots Mimsical but you cannot hide, plus there is always Glitter to bring your ass back to reality! Shame she turned into such a bitch with all the talent she HAD.
    She said she's been on the bus and doesn't want to go back.
    I kind of agree if the public transport for her was anything similar to what it is in Houston. Some cities aren't so bad others are just AWFUL.

Why would she even have to take a bus anyway? Anyone with cash grabs a taxi dont they? I would love humdiifiers or air purifiers in my room. And Id feed the dogs steak on a silver fork. I would adore being carried around and being fed peeled grapes. For about half an hour, then I would want to be a human again.
    Jack I swear.

Thread Information