Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis: classy as always

Thumbs down Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis: classy as always

Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe

Posted Apr 4th 2008 8:55AM by TMZ Staff
    Getting taunted by the paparazzi sucks -- but it's still no excuse to attack someone with some of the most offensive slurs in the English language. Paging Michael Richards!

One photog was definitely laying into Brandon Davis outside Foxtail last night, but Brandon took it to another level by calling the black photog a "nigger." The pack of photogs was shocked -- and ripped back, calling him "Greasy Crotch" and "d-bag."

Around an hour later, cameras caught the scumbag oil heir still fuming outside of Villa, where he called TMZ's photog "a faggot." Classy.

Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe - TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

What a moron.

That's Greasy Bear alright, putting the 'ass' back in 'class.'
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I wish that some of those paps had kicked the living shit out of this loser.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

What a moron

Ditto!

Racist assface.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when you need them, politicians and the like aren't the only racist ones out there ya know. Hellooo, Jesse?

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    I wish that some of those paps had kicked the living shit out of this loser.
    Now that I would even pay to see.

What a waste of space this moron is.

I'll kick the shit out of him. Anyone got money for a plane ticket to L.A.?

now I see why he's friends with Parisite, racist scum stick together

In general he is a dick head. I find the 'n' word offensive and I lack respect for anyone who says it (take for instance, parasite) but I refuse to become as infuriated as I have in the past when the word 'n----r' is used until it becomes unacceptable to be said between two black people. The way it stands is a double standard and I think it sucks that some black people feel it's OK to perpetuate this vile word and to use it casually between one another. The word is still commonly used in lyrics, on TV shows, in movies. Heck, some black singer is even coming out with an album called 'n----r'.

Truly, I am sorry to those it really does offend, but if it is unacceptable for one person to say - it is unacceptable for all to say.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    In general he is a dick head. I find the 'n' word offensive and I lack respect for anyone who says it (take for instance, parasite) but I refuse to become as infuriated as I have in the past when the word 'n----r' is used until it becomes unacceptable to be said between two black people. The way it stands is a double standard and I think it sucks that some black people feel it's OK to perpetuate this vile word and to use it casually between one another. The word is still commonly used in lyrics, on TV shows, in movies. Heck, some black singer is even coming out with an album called 'n----r'.

Truly, I am sorry to those it really does offend, but if it is unacceptable for one person to say - it is unacceptable for all to say.
    You make a good point. But the same can be said for ALL groups. Every group uses the slurs within their own group. I've heard white people use white slurs toward each other, hispanics use hispanic slurs, asians use asians slurs, etc. And none of them get offended by it, unless someone who isn't of that group uses the slur.

For example, the term 'cunt' was created by men as a slur toward women. But, yet, some women will call each other cunts in a joking or affectionate way. But if a man calls them a 'cunt' they flip out. The same holds true for 'nigger'. If one black person calls another black person 'niggah' they don't take offense, because it's coming from another black person, if someone that's not black says it then it takes on a different meaning.

So, while I agree with your point in reference to black people, if black people have to stop internalizing racial slurs then so does every other group that does the same thing.

I can't imagine calling any friend
    c**t jokingly. Have we lost all class in the world?
    Last edited by sprynkles; April 6th, 2008 at 06:54 AM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post

I don't agree. The way it was explained to me was that it was written differently and pronounced a little differently to mean "my brother/sister" in essence, taking what was meant to be a slur, and turning it into something positive...it's like a form of passive resistance, and a rather well thought out one to boot! Plus, think of how infuriating it must be to racists, hearing their own hateful word bandied about with no ill effects by the very people it was meant to hurt, check and mate!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

besides coining 'firecrotch' what is it this douche does?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information