Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono was clubbed to death'

Default FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono was clubbed to death'

FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono Was Clubbed To Death'

Sonny Bono was clubbed to death by hired hitmen, according to a stunning new tabloid expose. An investigator who has been researching Bono's 1998 fatal skiing accident for the past decade claims top officials linked to an international drug and weapons ring feared the singer-turned-politician was about to expose their criminal acts - and so they had him killed on the slopes.
    Cher's ex-husband Bono's death was listed as a "skiing accident" with family and friends satisfied he died after colliding with a tree on the piste in Nevada in January 1998.
    But former FBI agent Ted Gunderson tells America's Globe that there's more to the tragedy than meets the eye, after studying the autopsy reports and other evidence.
    He says, "It's nonsense for anyone to now try to suggest that Bono died after crashing into a tree. There's zero evidence in this autopsy report... to show such an accident happened. Instead, there's powerful proof he (Bono) was assassinated. This was an evil plot that was carried out to almost perfection by ruthless assassins."
    Gunderson tells the Globe that Bono, an experienced skiier, was ambushed on the slopes by hired hitmen, who beat him to death and then staged a tree collision.
    The retired FBI agent is now calling for the authorities to exhume Bono's remains and open a homicide investigation.
    Gunderson's efforts have been backed by top forensics experts, who fear Nevada authorities were too quick to mark the tragedy as a skiing accident, and investigator Bob Fletcher, who has confessed he sent evidence of a 10-year study that linked top U.S. government officials to arms and weapons dealers to Bono less than a month before his death.
    Fletcher says, "He was going to make it his number one priority... There's no doubt in my mind Sonny was murdered by someone who needed him silenced."

FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono Was Clubbed To Death' - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hogwash.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm all into theories and stuff but come on.

He was found at the bottom of a hill wrapped around a tree. I've met a tree with my head myself and I'm here to tell you one good tree is all you need.

Sonny was into drugs which is funny considering he was also a big Scientologist.

The idea of thugs on skis cracks me up - here they were hunched over mid hill and twack they bang him over the head.. naw don't see it

sure, he was clubbed to death by a tree that came at him at 40 miles per hour.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Conspiracy theories are SO much more interesting than truth. Hooray! More! More!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    The idea of thugs on skis cracks me up
    Reminds me of James Bond.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ me too, had that in mind.

Of all the people to wack, who even cared about poor old Sonny?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ me too, had that in mind.

Of all the people to wack, who even cared about poor old Sonny?
    Guess it depends if a) you're a corrupt official selling arms and/or b) believe that all the illegal actions are about to be exposed and/or c) have a lot to loose....
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Google Ted Gunderson. He inserts himself into every conspiracy imaginable, credible ones and not so credible ones. He hooked up with and started living with one of the women whose child was one of the McMartin pre-school accusers. He's creepy.

Maybe it was a political move, wasn't he the mayor or something of somewhere in the US? He could have been beaten, then driven to the site of the accident, placed behind the wheel, and shoved off the road.

For the record, this isn't what I personally believe, but stranger things have happened.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I blame Cher.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Why in the fucking world is this even being investigated?? ITS BEEN 10 YRS! And we are wasting tax money on THIS SHIT???

I personally don't care HOW he died. He's dead. It's over.

Fucking ridiculous.

Clubbed to death. Wait a minute! Where was Tonya Harding?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Why in the fucking world is this even being investigated?? ITS BEEN 10 YRS! And we are wasting tax money on THIS SHIT???
    Gunderson is retired, he's not wasting taxpayer money. Just time, paper, ink, and bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Reminds me of James Bond.
    LOL! Me too. Damn which one was it? Roger Moore was playing Bond and he was in an all white ski suit. Damn.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information