Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina Ricci slams drunk stars

Default Christina Ricci slams drunk stars

Christina Ricci Slams Drunk Stars

Actress Christina Ricci has criticized young stars who frequent the Hollywood party scene - insisting they all know their wild partying will be documented by the press. The Sleepy Hollow beauty isn't a fan of young actresses who blame their documented intoxicated states on the pressures of fame - as she has never been offered drugs at A-List parties.
    However, the 28-year-old admits the industry has changed since she started out as a child star - because stars weren't hounded by the media like they are today. She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "Why would you'd get drunk and fall over in front of photographers I don't really know. People used to warn me, saying, 'Be Careful! You're an actress so there's temptation all around!' Well, no one has ever offered me drugs."
    "I liked drinking but I couldn't handle it, so I stopped. Luckily for me, there wasn't that much media then. Now if you go out you're going to end up in the paper."

Christina Ricci Slams Drunk Stars - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I saw her on Craig Fergussen a few weeks ago, she's pretty funny - I also think she's a good actress.

Nice to see she's not in the media without her panties

smf

like her but idk if i believe that shes never been offered drugs at one of these so called a list partys

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ yeah I'm not buying into that either..

Good for her for recognizing she had a problem with alcohol and putting a stop to it.
    "Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial because- remember Chewbacca?" - George Noory

Aww, I love Christina Ricci. I think I really like her because she isnt like all the Hollywood Ho-Bag's that are out there these days. They really should take a note out of her book.....but just leave out the eating disorder chapter

Never been offered drugs?! I find that quite hard to believe. But good for her for not going down that route. She sounds pretty sensible.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why would she lie about not getting offered drugs? Maybe she means when she was a child star? Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Why would she lie about not getting offered drugs? Maybe she means when she was a child star? Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
    No, there's no reason to lie about that. It's just pretty surprising!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    No, there's no reason to lie about that. It's just pretty surprising!
    Oops, I wasn't too clear, was I? I think she is lying. How can it be that she has never been offered drugs at an A-list party? In Hollywood? It doesn't make sense unless she is only referring to her time as a child star.

I love watching her on screen - but c'mon, no drugs? Maybe no one offered her any at parties because they knew she would do them all up in a second.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Oops, I wasn't too clear, was I? I think she is lying. How can it be that she has never been offered drugs at an A-list party? In Hollywood? It doesn't make sense unless she is only referring to her time as a child star.
    Ooh ok, I thought you meant the opposite lol. But I just re-read your other post and I can see what you mean now. Yeah that's why I thought it was surprising, as I'd have thought they'd all have been offered drugs. I can believe that there are a rare few celebs who wouldn't take them, but to not have been offered them is very unusual.

I have to agree with her in that the paps today look for any reason to put a negative spin on an actor/actress imo. So if this is the way things are run then it would definately not be to their advantage to get so drunk that you are not able to control yourself.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I kind of believe the whole never been offered drugs thing. I mean we don't really know who she associates with but we know it isn't anyone who's in the public eye 24/7 like Paris Hilton or LiLo. I think a lot of the drug thing is who you surround yourself with in Hollywood, just like it is for you or I.
    I mean come on, not everyone in Hollywood does drugs, it's just that we only hear about the people that do because of the stupid shit they do while ON drugs.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I'm not buying it. If she wasn't offered, its because no one wanted to share. I highly doubt that she has never been at a Hollywood party where drug use wasn't occurring. If she chooses not to partake, then good for her - but I don't buy the implications that she's never been around drugs.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information