Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry my USA friends: Heather Mills househunts in New York

Default Sorry my USA friends: Heather Mills househunts in New York

Less than a month after her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney was finalised, Heather Mills is already looking to splash out a chunk of her 24.3 million settlement.

While ex-husband Paul McCartney and his new flame Nancy Shevell enjoyed a dreamy holiday on the paradise island of Antigua, Heather was checking out multi-million pound properties in the Big Apple.

The former model has shown interest in a development in the prestigious Greenwich Village area where apartments range in price from 450,000 for a studio apartment to 6 million four-bedroom penthouses.
    Scroll down for more...
    House hunting: Heather Mills has shown interest in an apartment in the New York's One Jackson Square building

Part of the luxurious One Jackson Square complex, the flats feature floor to ceiling windows with views across the city, polished floorboards and modern fixtures.

Mills tried to dodge the paparazzi by wearing a bizarre brunette wig every time she went outside.

Paul and Nancy ended their sunshine break on Tuesday and flew into New York to stay at the five star Carlysle Hotel in Manhattan.
    Scroll down for more...
    Room with a view: apartements in the complex feature floor to ceiling windows

Heather had been staying at another hotel a few blocks away with daughter Beatrice.

But as it emerged last night, the Sir Paul's was not as trouble-free as pictures made it appear.

He and Heather had a phone 'blow-out' over McCartney's expensive trip. She is said to have accused him of letting his daughter 'slum it' on a tiny allowance while he sunned himself.
    Scroll down for more...
    Big spender: the apartments are price from 450,000 for a studio apartment to 6 million for a four-bedroom

Heather also told her ex-husband she wanted to vet his girlfriends before they met Beatrice.

As a result, the pair refused to meet each other for the hand-over of their four-year-old daughter in New York yesterday, which they are bound to do under their joint custody agreement.

Instead, Heather left Beatrice in the care of a minder who delivered the little girl to Sir Paul for the return trip to London yesterday.
    Scroll down for more...
    Modern: apartments feature polished floorboards and modern fixtures

To make sure Heather did not have to meet Sir Paul, she organised a SUV with blacked out windows to collected young Beatrice from her mother's hotel to take her to JFK airport accompanied by a minder.

Sir Paul was waiting inside the airport for his daughter. The pair took a British Airways flight back to London together.

Heather had a flight booked from Newark airport, just outside the city, to Los Angeles.
    But her brunette wig almost got her into trouble when security officers spotted that she had blonde hair in her passport photograph.
    Heather is understood to have flown to Los Angeles to meet with television producers. She is hoping to launch a lucrative television career in America.

She is considering a return to court to force the publication of secret documents exposing Sir Paul's behaviour during their marriage, her lawyer said yesterday.

David Rosen said that his client wanted to put the record straight over claims she was a gold-digger after the ex-Beatle's 400million fortune.

She is frustrated that Mr Justice Bennett damning judgment - which painted her as less than truthful - was made public while full court transcripts were held back.

Mills is considering launching a new legal battle to have all the evidence made available.
    According to documents leaked early in the case, the 40-year-old had accused McCartney of being violent towards her although Mr Justice Bennett ruled the evidence irrelevant when calculating her payout.

Heather Mills househunts in New York with her 24.3million settlement in hand | the Daily Mail

Of course she is and while she is here she will propsed to Bravo TV that she star in 'The Real EX wives of New York City' so that she might maintain her image in the spotlight.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Of course she is and while she is here she will propsed to Bravo TV that she star in 'The Real EX wives of New York City' so that she might maintain her image in the spotlight.
    Yeah, and the sad thing is you and I both know you're not really kidding
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Is she as despised in America as she is in England?

Did that dancing debacle pay off?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Is she as despised in America as she is in England?

Did that dancing debacle pay off?
    I think for the most part, if Americans have an opinion of her, it is bad. The Dancing with the Stars thing didn't help her likability factor. Its just not nice to say nasty things about Paulie.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Please keep her down there, do not let her move up North. (She would've if she were really passionate about the seal hunting thing in Canada...)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    I think for the most part, if Americans have an opinion of her, it is bad. The Dancing with the Stars thing didn't help her likability factor. Its just not nice to say nasty things about Paulie.
    That pleases me - really can't abide the delusional bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    That pleases me - really can't abide the delusional bitch.
    In fact...it was almost like the whole country was just waiting for her to fall on her ass when she was on Dancing with the Stars. When she (inevidably, I mean, come on...one leg. Dancing? Recipe for disaster...) finally fell, it was like we all shared one giant laugh - and it was all over the entertainment shows. General glee and celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    In fact...it was almost like the whole country was just waiting for her to fall on her ass when she was on Dancing with the Stars. When she (inevidably, I mean, come on...one leg. Dancing? Recipe for disaster...) finally fell, it was like we all shared one giant laugh - and it was all over the entertainment shows. General glee and celebration.
    God bless America

I am just grateful that she will not be inclined to move anywhere near the rugged Northwest. Does this mean we can send over the Cruiser to balance the crazy in the universe?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I am just grateful that she will not be inclined to move anywhere near the rugged Northwest. Does this mean we can send over the Cruiser to balance the crazy in the universe?
    Hell no!!!

We've already got Madge FFS.

DAMMIT. Does this bitch realize we do not WANT her here? BAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

NOBODY wANTS HER ANYWHERE.

I think her and Paris Fucktard need to just be banished to a black hole. They can take Eva Longwhoria too.

Cant wait to see her next victim? How could a man ever feel sexually excited around her. Unless a drug was slipped into his drink.
    Jack I swear.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER. With that being said, I would pretend to be a lesbian if it meant living in one of those gorgeous apartments.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

i watch DWTS, and was just waiting for her leg to fall off. i despise her with a passion. keep her over there, or at the very least AWAY from california.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information