Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Whitney Houston drove me to drugs'

Elite Member

Default 'Whitney Houston drove me to drugs'

'WHITNEY DROVE ME TO DRUGS'

April 3, 2008 -- WITH an ex-husband like Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston doesn't need enemies.
    In his upcoming autobiography, Brown blows the lid on his wildly dysfunctional marriage to the troubled, Grammy-winning diva, suggesting that she drove him into a nightmare of drug addiction.
    "I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice," Brown writes in "Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But," out next month. "At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine."
    As far as his 15-year marriage to Houston is concerned, it "was doomed from the very beginning. Within the first year we separated, with several more to follow," Brown writes. "I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children."
    Whitney, he alleges, had been under "a lot of pressure. The media was accusing her of having a bisexual relationship with her assistant, Robin Crawford. Since she was the American Sweetheart and all, that didn't go too well with her image . . . In Whitney's situation, the only solution was to get married and have kids. That would kill all speculation, whether it was true or not. In the short, I think I got caught up in the politics and ended up marrying one of the biggest stars in the world."
    But Brown notes that he was no saint in their relationship, confessing in his book, "I am guilty of sleeping with other women . . . Women are always throwing themselves at you. I'm only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes . . . I let the testosterone take over."
    One of his most public indiscretions was an affair with former exotic dancer Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. "Yes, I've slept with her," he confesses. "Yes, I've spent several nights at her house. But she was only good for what her nickname stood for." Reps for Houston, who divorced Brown a year ago, did not return our call for comment.

'WHITNEY DROVE ME TO DRUGS' - New York Post

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well DUH.

"I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children."
    that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.. who marries bobby brown to clean up an image??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm not sure I buy all of what he's saying...wasn't Whitney pretty much cookie cutter before she got with his crackhead ass and THEN she fell hard into drugs? and then came the entire CRACK IS WHACK thing?
    I don't remember the bi rumors about her but who knows. Maybe she did use back then. I just always thought it was him who led her down the path of drugs.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^ ::Shuddering::

They should show that to all the kids at school in those Don't Do Drug campaigns. lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

Bobby Brown is a wacked out crack ho but he's a nice wacked out crack ho. The cops here love him, he just puts his hands behind him and goes quietly.. not Whitney, she's a spitting bitching mean diva. She was mean before she met Bobby, he just wanted a piece of that and he ended up in the gutter.

Whiteny put drugs above her family and even her daughter. Now her career is in the shitter and she wants to blame everyone but herself. Bobby is a piece of crap drug addict but I believe him when he says Whitney turned him on to the hard drugs.

Yeah, her squeaky clean image was just that.. an image. She was a coker in the 80's before she became lil mrs sunshine.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eddie Murphy dumped her and it was supposed to be because she liked chicks better than dudes.

Funny how they were fighting over their daughter, they couldn't even remember her name for most the kids life, Whitneys Momma raised her.

Bobby has a bad image but my image of Whitney acting out in court is worse. Shes a snotty diva - living out yesterdays big hit.

I see. Well she prob did cover up the cokehead image better than he was able to until she wasn't ablet o any longer and this became her:

Gosh she looks so fucked up there.

CRACK IS WHACK, folks!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh whatever; Whitney didn't make him they were just crack drug buddies.

Anyone remember when she showed off her engagement ring on the Arsenio Hall show (damn, i loved Arsenio) The look on his face was like, "Damn, woman! Are you sure you wanna marry that!"

What the hell is cooked cocaine?

I can't help but like Bobby even though he's so whacked out.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

^^ Crack

sounds like they were just a couple of crazy coke heads who met and fell in love
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information