Thread: Jaime Lynn Spears forced into a prenup agreement with Casey Aldridge

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Jaime Lynn Spears forced into a prenup agreement with Casey Aldridge

Jamie Lynn Forced into a Prenup3:55PM / 02.04.2008

The ring may be on her finger, but Jamie Lynn Spears’ mother Lynne says her pregnant daughter won’t be exchanging I Dos with babydaddy Casey Aldridge any time soon unless they sign a prenuptial agreement.

“The contract is already drawn up and ready to go,” an insider confirms to In Touch. “Lynne’s not sure marriage is a good idea, but she’ll go along with that if that’s what Jamie Lynn wants — as long as Casey signs the contract.” A Spears family confidant says that Lynne, who flew home to Kentwood, La., to celebrate Jamie Lynn’s April 4 birthday, is worried about Casey. “He doesn’t seem as committed to the relationship as Jamie Lynn,” says the confidant, adding that the family is aware of the rumors that he’s cheated. “Lynne is keeping an eye on him.”

Hmm….some real good parental decisions on Lynne’s part.
    Where was she when Britney was off making babies and bad music during her Kevin Federline days? Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » JAMIE LYNN FORCED INTO A PRENUP

source
    Last edited by ingi; April 2nd, 2008 at 05:35 PM.

I still think Casey is being forced somehow or paid off to stick around.

I think a prenup's a great idea for anyone, esp. those with lots o' money.

Maybe they should be mandatory, think of how much court time can be saved if marital asset disputes were abolished?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

“Lynne is keeping an eye on him.”
    And we see how effectively Lynne's eye kept Twitters in line.

I don't get all this shotgun wedding bullshit - this isn't 1946. It's not like Jamie Lynn can't have any future beyond dutiful wife and mother just because she happened to get pregnant.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I still think Casey is being forced somehow or paid off to stick around.
    All bets are off if the child comes out looking like Chickezie from American Idol. (probably why the wedding is scheduled post birth)

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Lynne is keeping an eye on him....

It's a little late for that, babycakes.
    And she's protecting HER investment with the prenup, not JLS.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

My question, will OK Magazine / or Lynne Spears let them still run the pics if the baby comes out looking blacker than a shade of latte?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dad Tells Jamie Lynn Spears to Learn From Britney: Stop the Wedding

By Debra Beste
    Apr 2, 2008

Can we learn anything from Britney Spears? Certainly little sister Jamie Lynn Spears could stand to learn a lesson or two from her sister and her dad Jamie is hoping that she will so he doesn't have to step in and stop her wedding. Life & Style Weekly is reporting this week that despite her engagement to Casey Aldridge there won't be a wedding anytime soon if the parents have anything to say about it.
    Dad Tells Jamie Lynn Spears to Learn From Britney: Stop the Wedding
    The magazine reports in this week's issue that Jamie Lynn whose baby is due in the spring, was all smiles as she went shopping at Babies “R” Us in Baton Rouge, La., on March 27. Sporting a T-shirt that read “The Rumors Are True” and showing off what looked like an engagement ring from her boyfriend and the father of her child Casey Aldridge, “she seemed really happy,” an eyewitness says. “In fact, she was much happier than usual.”

But behind the scenes, insiders close to the Spears family reveal to Life & Style that Jamie Lynn’s parent, Jamie is doing everything in their power to make sure their little girl, who will only turn 17 years old on April 4, doesn’t marry Casey, 18. “Jamie Lynn’s pregnant,” says one insider, “but she’s still a teenager. Her parents think that if she gets married, she’ll just be compounding one mistake with another.”

The magazine's source notes that her dad Jamie is especially opposed to a wedding. “He’s having a hard time pretending he can be happy about it all,” says the insider. “He watched Britney go through a messy divorce after rushing into marriage and having kids too young. It’s caused the family nothing but grief.”

Jamie Lynn can’t get married without her parents’ consent just yet. According to the story she will need to get her parent's permission or wait one more year until she turns eighteen. “And Jamie isn’t about to give his permission any time soon,” says the insider.

Lynne’s another story. “She can be a real pushover when it comes to her kids,” the insider says. “So even though Lynne doesn’t think marriage is the right move, Jamie Lynn could potentially persuade her mom to back her up.” National Ledger - Dad Tells Jamie Lynn Spears to Learn From Britney: Stop the Wedding

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder if a parent has to give consent for marriage in LA. The best advice comes from her drunken daddy, she should really consider taking it. Bet he wishes he had, all those yrs ago!!

Wink

I thought 18 was the "legal" age for adult - like for buying cigarettes & taking out a marriage license - across the states. At least in Texas you have to be 18 for a marriage license or dropping out of school - without receiving a parent's consent before it is allowed.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Default Lynne lays down the law

Maybe Lynne should've forced Jamie-Lynne to use some birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    My question, will OK Magazine / or Lynne Spears let them still run the pics if the baby comes out looking blacker than a shade of latte?
    No, but The National Enquirer will run them for free.

Thread Information