Thread: Hottie Eva Mendes is "taking care" of herself after rehab stint

Smile Hottie Eva Mendes is "taking care" of herself after rehab stint

Eva Mendes: I'm Taking Care of Myself - Health, Eva Mendes : People.com
    Eva Mendes: I'm Taking Care of Myself

By Jenny Sundel and Mike Fleeman
    Originally posted Wednesday April 02, 2008 06:00 AM EDT

Eva Mendes Photo by: John Shearer / WireImageAfter spending several weeks in rehab, Eva Mendes says she's "taking a break and having a good time" by exercising and being with her family.

"The sun's out again. It's my time," she told PEOPLE on Tuesday at a luncheon co-hosted by Fresh Cosmetics and the new clothing line Rose at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

At the event, Mendes, 34, squeezed into a Rose-designed dress which she described as "chic" and "a little edgy" with the help of adhesive tape, joking, "I didn't want to take too much of a chance" on a wardrobe malfunction.

To maintain her sexy shape, she says, she's "sticking to my exercise regime," working out four days a week with trainer Harley Pasternak, doing cardio and light weights.

"I'm actually taking advantage of my time off," she says. "You know, I had a film that was pushed, so I'm home spending time with my family, going to the gym and actually enjoying taking care of myself .... This year has been great for me because I've learned how to relax. The last three years have been amazing but kind of crazy. So I don't know, I feel grounded. I feel really good."

"I'm getting a lot of love in the love department, too," adds Mendes, who is in a longtime relationship with producer George Gargurevich.

Earlier this year, the actress entered Utah's Cirque Lodge the same facility where Lindsay Lohan sought treatment for what her rep called "outside professional support" for "some personal issues."

Good for Eva.

I wonder if she was the answer to that blind item about the actress that went into rehab after having a miscarriage caused by a coke binge.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I wonder too.
    She is so beautiful.

I'm still blown away by her having a drug problem. She always looked so fresh and pretty in all her pictures. And I'm willing to bet that blind was about her.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    I'm still blown away by her having a drug problem. She always looked so fresh and pretty in all her pictures. And I'm willing to bet that blind was about her.
    As long as you keep eating and getting some sleep, you can do a lot of coke and keep your looks up for a while. I was told at one rehab they couldn't really believe I was a crackhead because I looked too good. Its when you just let it go and do the binges that your apppearance changes. I've done both.

Well, they've never said what her vice was, everyone just assumes that it's the coca-cola...
    I guess I'll say coke, too.
    Coulda been anything, though. Drinking, Rx pills, etc.
    She is so fucking sexy.
    And I really hope that miscarriage blind wasn't about her. Ick.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I hope she stays clean. She's a beautiful and talented actress.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information