Thread: Sharon Osbourne 'unhappy' with her daughter's friends

Default Sharon Osbourne 'unhappy' with her daughter's friends

Sharon Osbourne 'Unhappy' With Her Daughter's Friends

Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne has hit out at her daughter Kelly's circle of friends - because she disapproves of many of them. The 23-year-old has been frequently captured on camera leaving of nightclubs with a string of celebrity friends including Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss.
    Osbourne insists she isn't happy with the company Kelly keeps - but concedes she is powerless to change things. She says, "I don't approve of them. Do I approve of everyone she hangs out with? No I don't. But I can't choose who is going to play with and who she isn't. She makes her own decisions."

Sharon Osbourne 'Unhappy' With Her Daughter's Friends - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She's just now unhappy with it?

Oh please. I'm really starting to hate Sharon. She's so self righteous and a hypocrite.

Wasn't she the one who married a major drug addict and decided to have children with him??? Some role models she and Ozzy are!

And now it's Kate Moss' fault that Kelly is messed up?

As far as I remember, Kelly had been to rehab long before she even met Kate.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I think Sharon is my least favourite celeb ever. She is a nasty, hypocritical woman. Her and her husband have hardly been the ideal influence on Kelly have they?!

Kate Moss is a girl scout compared to Ozzy.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

As much as i can't stand Sharon Osbourne, i agree with her that Kelly (who's been to rehab 3 TIMES) is hanging out with a ridiculously bad crowd. I mean, a *recovering* () addict hanging out with AMY WINEHOUSE??!? Good grief. So anyway, i believe that Kelly Osbourne is *sober* like Blowhan is *sober*.--Which is to say, she is fucked-up on drugs out of her mind.

I've been through drug addiction. Staying sober is SO GODDAMN FUCKING HARD. You have to do EVERYTHING you can, use every amount of willpower, stay AWAY from bad influences/tempting places, to stay off drugs once you've become addicted to them. You DO NOT go out clubbing all the time with fucking AMY WINEHOUSE & KATE MOSS, major users of hard drugs. Sorry, but, you just don't do that if you are really committed to sobriety. Kelly, like Blowhan, is still on drugs, mark my words. That 20/20 interview the other night where she talked about how she's sober was a crock of shit, just like the one she gave back in like 2003, talking about how she'd never done drugs, when she was really a hardcore drug addict at the time (and even later admitted this).
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She is hanging out with the wrong people~ and it started with her parents.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I have a soft spot for Sharon and Ozzy. And I don't see that she's being too hypocritical - she's making the observation that Kelly isn't hanging out with the best group of people, which is hard to argue against. She's NOT saying that she and Ozzy provided Kelly with the ideal starting blocks. She's just saying that Kelly's current friends are probably not great influences.

At the end of the day, Sharon's just an ordinary Mum worried about her little girl.

maybe Sharon is the way she is with her kids, because she knows what can happen?

i'm scared shitless my daughter will make some of the same stupid choices that i made. i just have to hope that i'm raising her right. (i think i am!)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information