Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan back on drugs? (eyewitness report)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Lindsay Lohan back on drugs? (eyewitness report)

good morning! it's time for the latest cover of STAR magazine featuring talk of a 'secret weekend' spent between britney spears and her ex-hubby kevin federline which naturally leads us to the question could they possibly at some point reunite?!? at first that might sound far fetched but like i've said before anything is possible when it comes to ms. spears (as we all know too well) plus k-fed isn't such a bad guy and appears to be a fairly decent father to all his kids (i still can't believe that's what i think now) if the two decided to get back together it certainly wouldn't be the worst thing to happen! however in the end i see kevin getting back together with his first baby mama shar jackson who has managed to stay really calm & classy - plus she took the higher road during the whole situation when kevin ran off with britney! i really like that girl - she seems like a total good bean!

in other stories there's little shiloh jolie-pitt who chipped her tooth - i know at least one place it didn't happen - during brad pitt & angelina jolie's wedding - because it never took place! oh that was a fun little firestorm the magazine started over the weekend which was quickly put out - but y'all know everyone wants to see them walk down the aisle together - they just jumped the gun! this afternoon while at work the long standing debate between 'team angelina' & 'team jennifer' took place once again - it's a topic (an emotional one for some...) that shows no signs of retiring anytime soon - they're like the modern day 'marys'!

there's also drama for american idol contestant david cook with word of a some kind of 'family tragedy' - mr. cook has really grown on me over the past few weeks - i'm curious to find out what happened! last but never least lindsay lohan has apparently gone back on drugs - which wouldn't shock me at all - she's simply bound to have issues again - i can see it coming a mile away! popbytes over & out for now...xxoo!
    popbytes { COULD BRITNEY & KEVIN EVER REUNITE? }

Shiloh looks so cute in that pic.

Kevin wouldn't get back with Britney ever. Why? She's already got to pay him off for t he rest of his life anyway.

Lindsay NOT being on drugs is like a day without oxygen.

Back on drugs? Did she ever stop?

I guess since Britney's not melting down anymore, they have to figure out some way to get her on the cover....

shilohs chipped tooth and Brit/kev reunion are far more interesting than linsdsy

Was Lindsay ever off drugs?

And that can't be a recent picture of Britney on the cover. Can it?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Was Lindsay ever off drugs?

And that can't be a recent picture of Britney on the cover. Can it?
    Ha ha! My thoughts exactly.

And as for the cover photo, I think that's from their honeymoon.
    ssabmud

Of course she never stopped taking drugs. Everyone knows that. Why pretend?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm sure she has called her sponsor and everything is okay!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yall, Lindsay doesn't like the drugs, okay! It's the drugs; they just won't leave her alone.

It was probably that black kid with the other pants who had the relapse.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Blowhan was never off drugs, except maybe during her rehab spell, which was ALL FOR SHOW, in a desperate attempt to save her career. She never wanted to get sober, she wasn't ready to get sober, & she hasn't been sober. Her sobriety has all been a big lie; a farce. (Believe me, i've been in her shoes, unfortunately.) Getting arrested or crashing your car (the events that caused her to go to rehab & supposedly *get sober*) may be somewhat of a wake-up call, BUT they do NOT, in most cases, suddenly, coincidentally, miraculously at that moment give you the absolute, all-consuming BURNING DESIRE to get sober--which is what it takes to get sober. --You need to want it more than anything, with every ounce of your being.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    Getting arrested or crashing your car (the events that caused her to go to rehab & supposedly *get sober*) may be somewhat of a wake-up call, BUT they do NOT, in most cases, suddenly, coincidentally, miraculously at that moment give you the absolute, all-consuming BURNING DESIRE to get sober--which is what it takes to get sober. --You need to want it more than anything, with every ounce of your being.
    And sometimes even then you relapse. Sobriety is a process for most, not an event. But you do have to WANT to be sober. I agree, Lohan doesn't have it.

^^ AND hanging out with her girlfriend, the major junkie, Samantha Ronson 24/7 isn't gonna help.

Saw trouble as soon as she said she was having a drink now and then with her friends. She obviously was in a hallway doing some dude/dudette during the group meeting where they discussed not being able to ever control drinking,etc...
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    shilohs chipped tooth and Brit/kev reunion are far more interesting than linsdsy
    Twitney suppoedly bought him a 138k watch or something

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information